Temco/New Dixie Robbery Suspects Sought, Public Assistance Requested
HPD Press Release
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 around 10:20 PM, members of the Henderson Police Department responded to Temco Food Mart, 1022 Ruin Creek Road Henderson, NC in reference to an armed robbery. The suspects were described as two black males. One suspect was described as wearing a black hoodie and a bandana, and the other as wearing a dark-colored hoodie and a bandana. Suspects displayed firearms and stole an undisclosed amount of U.S. currency.
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 around 9:50 PM, members of the Henderson Police Department responded to New Dixie Mart, 1201 Dabney Drive Henderson, NC in reference to an armed robbery. The suspects were described as two black males. One suspect was described as wearing a black hoodie, and the other as wearing a gray hoodie and a black jacket. One of the suspects displayed a firearm and stole an undisclosed amount of U.S. currency.
The Henderson Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect(s) involved in these cases. If you have knowledge of who the suspect is or know of his whereabouts you are asked to contact the Henderson Police Department at 252-438-4141. Callers may also call Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925 or by using the P3 app on a smartphone or tablet device. Callers may remain anonymous.
Authority: Chief M.W. Barrow
Connect With The Author
- Karen Peck & New River Bring A Spiritual ‘Revival’ To Henderson - February 20, 2018
- VGCC students awarded Golden LEAF scholarships - February 20, 2018
- Bank Robbery Suspect Apprehended (2-20-18) - February 20, 2018
- Individual Shot Near Marketplace Saturday – Suspect Surrendered Monday - February 19, 2018
- VGCC receives $200,000 grant from Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas to connect students with apprenticeship opportunities - February 16, 2018
- HPD Officer Involved Shooting Feb 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- HPD Traffic Stop Yields Two Drug Arrests 2-14-18 - February 15, 2018
- HPD Looking for Suspect in Medical Arts Theft - February 15, 2018
- Henderson City Council Planning Retreat 2018 - February 15, 2018
- VGCC to hold Business Technologies event - February 15, 2018