Temco/New Dixie Robbery Suspects Sought, Public Assistance Requested
HPD Press Release
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 around 10:20 PM, members of the Henderson Police Department responded to Temco Food Mart, 1022 Ruin Creek Road Henderson, NC in reference to an armed robbery. The suspects were described as two black males. One suspect was described as wearing a black hoodie and a bandana, and the other as wearing a dark-colored hoodie and a bandana. Suspects displayed firearms and stole an undisclosed amount of U.S. currency.
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 around 9:50 PM, members of the Henderson Police Department responded to New Dixie Mart, 1201 Dabney Drive Henderson, NC in reference to an armed robbery. The suspects were described as two black males. One suspect was described as wearing a black hoodie, and the other as wearing a gray hoodie and a black jacket. One of the suspects displayed a firearm and stole an undisclosed amount of U.S. currency.
The Henderson Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect(s) involved in these cases. If you have knowledge of who the suspect is or know of his whereabouts you are asked to contact the Henderson Police Department at 252-438-4141. Callers may also call Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925 or by using the P3 app on a smartphone or tablet device. Callers may remain anonymous.
Authority: Chief M.W. Barrow
Connect With The Author
- Anthony Lamont Henderson Arrested on Multiple Counts of Rape, Sex Offense - February 20, 2019
- West End Community Watch: HPD Provides Tips for Avoiding Break-ins - February 20, 2019
- Recycling Bins are New Addition to Granville Athletic Park - February 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Hold Two-Day Retreat at Expo Center - February 20, 2019
- Henderson Men’s Shelter Adds WiFi, Security Cameras to Assist Volunteers - February 19, 2019
- Space Limited to 15 Participants in Free Arthritis Exercise Program - February 19, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Present ‘Slavery to the Mountain’ - February 19, 2019
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019