100.1 FM ~ 1450 AM ~ WIZS, Your Community Voice ~ Click to LISTEN LOCAL
-Information courtesy Tara Goolsby, Henderson-Vance Recreation and Parks Program Superintendent
Don’t let the gyms being closed stop you from working out and staying healthy! Join Henderson-Vance Recreation & Parks staff on Friday, March 27, 2020, at 10 a.m. for a Facebook Live “Body Blast” workout led by VJ Hunt.
Body Blast is a 45-minute high energy, high impact group circuit training, focusing on all the problem areas.
Please like H-V Rec. and Parks on Facebook (Henderson-Vance) and join us for this free virtual workout!
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020