100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy American Legion, Post 60
The 6th Annual Military Order of the Purple Heart Bike Run will be held Saturday, September 28, 2019.
Sponsored by the American Legion, Post 60, this ride will benefit those that fought for freedom and continue to fight for wounded and unwounded Warriors.
Registration will be the morning of the ride from 9 – 10:30 a.m. Kickstands up and the ride begins at 10:30 a.m.
A meal will be served upon return to the American Legion. All donations will be used in support of Warriors.
For more information, please call Andy Roberson at (252) 432-2432.
The American Legion, Post 60 is located at 110 E. Spring St. in Henderson.
Connect With The Author
- School Resource Officer Under Investigation for Assault on VCMS Student - December 13, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Transform Into Christmas Wonderland for Holiday Spectacular - December 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Holds ‘Community to Schools’ Tour - December 13, 2019
- VGCC’s Kenneth Wilson Receives Glen Raven Award - December 13, 2019
- Take the ‘Polar Plunge’ For Vance Co. Special Olympics - December 13, 2019
- Mark Your 2020 Calendars for the New Horizons Baptist Stew Sale! - December 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Seeking Info. on I-85 Shooting - December 12, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners Select New Chair, Vice Chair - December 12, 2019
- Baskerville Funeral Home Invites Community to ‘Service of Remembrance’ - December 12, 2019
- Two Arrested, 484 Grams of Cocaine Seized in Multi-Agency Drug Investigation - December 12, 2019