-Information courtesy Tiarra L. Mosley, Campaign Manager, the Committee for Allen Simmons for Vance County Sheriff
The community is invited to meet Allen Simmons, candidate for Vance County Sheriff, at a series of Wednesday “Coffee With a Candidate” events being held in September.
These events will allow citizens of Vance County to come and have time to meet with Allen Simmons and discuss some of their concerns and/or wishes.
September 5, 2018: 7 – 9 a.m. at Hardee’s
September 12, 2018: 8 – 10 a.m. at Bojangles on E. Andrews Ave.
September 19, 2018: 8 – 10 a.m. at Bojangles on Dabney Dr.
September 26, 2018: 7 – 9 a.m. at Hardees’s
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Middle & High School Win First Place in State Video Contest - November 14, 2018
- Baker Tapped as Publisher for High Point Newspaper - November 14, 2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for U.S. 401 Improvements Project - November 14, 2018
- Locally-Based Gifted Faithful Ministries Assisting Orphans in India - November 14, 2018
- Leslie to Speak at Chamber’s Annual Banquet, Citizen of the Year Nominees Needed - November 13, 2018
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Register Now for Christmas Social - November 13, 2018
- Maria Parham Volunteer Services Announces “In the Bag” Handbag Sale - November 13, 2018
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for Cookies & Milk With Santa - November 13, 2018
- Free Pencil Giveaway Continues at Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- Heavy Rain Expected Early This Week, No Threat of Winter Weather - November 12, 2018