-Information courtesy Tiarra L. Mosley, Campaign Manager, the Committee for Allen Simmons for Vance County Sheriff
The community is invited to meet Allen Simmons, candidate for Vance County Sheriff, at a series of Wednesday “Coffee With a Candidate” events being held in September.
These events will allow citizens of Vance County to come and have time to meet with Allen Simmons and discuss some of their concerns and/or wishes.
September 5, 2018: 7 – 9 a.m. at Hardee’s
September 12, 2018: 8 – 10 a.m. at Bojangles on E. Andrews Ave.
September 19, 2018: 8 – 10 a.m. at Bojangles on Dabney Dr.
September 26, 2018: 7 – 9 a.m. at Hardees’s
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Chamber Looking for Small Business of the Year Nominees - March 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Approves Calendars for 2019-2020 School Year - March 21, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Junior Firefighter Program Extended - March 21, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory School Announces 3rd Quarter Honor Roll for 6th Grade - March 21, 2019