-Information courtesy Tiarra L. Mosley, Campaign Manager, the Committee for Allen Simmons for Vance County Sheriff
The community is invited to meet Allen Simmons, candidate for Vance County Sheriff, at a series of Wednesday “Coffee With a Candidate” events being held in September.
These events will allow citizens of Vance County to come and have time to meet with Allen Simmons and discuss some of their concerns and/or wishes.
September 5, 2018: 7 – 9 a.m. at Hardee’s
September 12, 2018: 8 – 10 a.m. at Bojangles on E. Andrews Ave.
September 19, 2018: 8 – 10 a.m. at Bojangles on Dabney Dr.
September 26, 2018: 7 – 9 a.m. at Hardees’s
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019