-Information courtesy Tiarra L. Mosley, Campaign Manager, the Committee for Allen Simmons for Vance County Sheriff
The community is invited to meet Allen Simmons, candidate for Vance County Sheriff, at a series of Wednesday “Coffee With a Candidate” events being held in September.
These events will allow citizens of Vance County to come and have time to meet with Allen Simmons and discuss some of their concerns and/or wishes.
September 5, 2018: 7 – 9 a.m. at Hardee’s
September 12, 2018: 8 – 10 a.m. at Bojangles on E. Andrews Ave.
September 19, 2018: 8 – 10 a.m. at Bojangles on Dabney Dr.
September 26, 2018: 7 – 9 a.m. at Hardees’s
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrests in Heroin Trafficking Cases - May 22, 2019
- Location Change for Vance Public Safety Meeting on Fire Matters - May 22, 2019
- Granville Athletic Park Reaches 15-Year Milestone - May 22, 2019
- Local Youth Ages 4-12 Needed for Competitive Football League - May 22, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Gearing Up for Youth Summer Reading Program - May 21, 2019
- State Vet Encourages Livestock Owners to Vaccinate Before Peak Rabies Season - May 21, 2019
- H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Cheerleading Registration Begins June 3 - May 21, 2019
- VGCC Graduates 15 Cadets in 108th Basic Law Enforcement Training Class - May 20, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Memorial Day Sanitation Schedule - May 20, 2019
- Dedication Ceremonies Being Held for New Dog Park, Renamed Rollins Ave. Park - May 20, 2019