100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy the Town of Louisburg
The Town of Louisburg will host the 2019 Christmas Parade in downtown Louisburg this Sunday, December 8 from 3 until 5 p.m.
Line-up for those participating in the parade begins at 1 p.m. Entries and participants must be at their assigned space no later than 2:30 p.m.
Parade entry begins at the intersection of North Main Street and Smoketree Way. The parade will move south on Main Street, continue past Louisburg College, and turn onto Wade Avenue/Johnson Street for disbandment.
Connect With The Author
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020
- Plenty of Community Events Offered in Granville This Winter - January 24, 2020
- Mims Charged With Abduction of Children - January 24, 2020
- VCS Announces Innovative School Application Dates/Deadlines - January 23, 2020
- Granville County BOE Continues Negotiation to Lease JTOH - January 23, 2020