100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Fred Robertson
Individuals and local businesses have teamed up for the Fourth Annual Henderson-Vance Community Day Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, November 28, 2019. Meals are available free of charge to the public from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The event is hosted by Fred and Jennifer Robertson, and Williams and Tracey Jones, and will be held at the Elk’s Lodge located at 326 W. Rockspring Street in Henderson.
With questions, please contact Fred at (252) 432-8804 or Tracey at (252) 213-8350.
Event Sponsors: Chris & Shannon Bullock, H & H Rental Brokers, Dr. Bridget Busby Waters, Bail Bonds by Kendra Henderson, Attorneys Joyce Fischer & Chrystal Satterwhite, Jones Trucking by Earlie Jones, Geter Barber College, Divine Styles by Barbara Bobbitt and St. Beulah Holiness Church.
Connect With The Author
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019
- Lewis Bowling, Local Author & Historian, Hosts Book Signing Dec. 8 - December 6, 2019
- Reminder: Town of Louisburg to Host Annual Christmas Parade This Sun. - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Beware of Gift Card Scam Using Sheriff Brame’s Name - December 5, 2019
- VGCC Receives $194K Grant From Duke Energy & Piedmont Natural Gas - December 5, 2019
- ‘Festival of Trees’ Wraps Up With Silent Auction on Sat. - December 5, 2019