100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy the Masonic Home for Children at Oxford
The Masonic Home for Children at Oxford, 600 College St., will hold its 9th Annual Masonic Homecoming Festival on Saturday, October 12, 2019, from 9:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Admission is free and festivities are open to the public. Campus tours of the Masonic Home will be available.
Enjoy a fun day full of games and activities for kids, homecoming activities for alumni, music, food and the annual Shrine and Community Parade. The parade begins at the fire department at 11 a.m.
$10 lunch tickets will be sold on-site and include all-you-can-eat samples from the BBQ contest.
Don’t miss music performances by The Tams with hits such as “Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy,” “What Kind of Fool” and “Hey Girl Don’t Bother Me.”
For more information, please visit www.mhc-oxford.org.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber President Calls on Community Leaders to Support ‘Hometown Debate’ - October 15, 2019
- One-Stop Early Voting for Granville Municipalities Begins Tomorrow - October 15, 2019
- Tri-City Seahawks to Hold Games, First Homecoming Event - October 15, 2019
- VGCC Announces 2019/2020 Psychology Club Officers, Members - October 15, 2019
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019