100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy the Masonic Home for Children at Oxford
The Masonic Home for Children at Oxford, 600 College St., will hold its 9th Annual Masonic Homecoming Festival on Saturday, October 12, 2019, from 9:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Admission is free and festivities are open to the public. Campus tours of the Masonic Home will be available.
Enjoy a fun day full of games and activities for kids, homecoming activities for alumni, music, food and the annual Shrine and Community Parade. The parade begins at the fire department at 11 a.m.
$10 lunch tickets will be sold on-site and include all-you-can-eat samples from the BBQ contest.
Don’t miss music performances by The Tams with hits such as “Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy,” “What Kind of Fool” and “Hey Girl Don’t Bother Me.”
For more information, please visit www.mhc-oxford.org.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Addresses Coronavirus Concerns - February 28, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Wins Regional Award - February 28, 2020
- Reminder: One-Stop Early Voting for March Primary Ends This Weekend - February 28, 2020
- Perry Memorial Library and VITA Offering Free Tax Preparation Services - February 28, 2020
- H-V Chamber of Commerce Announces 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - February 28, 2020
- Granville Board of Education to Meet March 2 - February 28, 2020
- Deported Alien, Found in Warren Co., Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges - February 28, 2020
- Local Granville-Vance Health Director Attends White House Coronavirus Briefing - February 27, 2020
- VGCC Succeeds By Going ‘All-In’ for CDL - February 27, 2020
- Tax Assistance Available for Veterans, Elderly/Disabled Warren Residents - February 27, 2020