— from City Clerk, Esther J. McCrackin, City of Henderson
Mayor Ellington has requested a Special Called Meeting of the Henderson City Council for Tuesday, November 28, 2017, at 11:30 a.m. in Council Chambers, 135 Rose Avenue, Henderson. The purpose of this meeting is to hold a public hearing on a proposed economic development incentive expenditure to be considered for the location of a new company within the City/County.
All persons interested in this matter are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- Student Spotlight Award Winners Honored - May 22, 2018
- Franklin County Veterans to be Honored Sat., June 2 - May 22, 2018
- Remainder of Henderson City Council Budget Sessions Canceled - May 22, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Meet Tues., May 29 - May 22, 2018
- Granville Co. Budget Workshop Canceled for May 24 - May 22, 2018
- VGCC President Williams Resigns To Take VP Position At Duke - May 21, 2018
- Top Graduates in Class of 2018 Honored - May 21, 2018
- Memorial Day Wreath Laying, Town of Butner - May 21, 2018
- Warren County Animal Ark FREE Rabies Shots - May 21, 2018
- American Red Cross Disaster Bootcamp - May 21, 2018