— from City Clerk, Esther J. McCrackin, City of Henderson
Mayor Ellington has requested a Special Called Meeting of the Henderson City Council for Tuesday, November 28, 2017, at 11:30 a.m. in Council Chambers, 135 Rose Avenue, Henderson. The purpose of this meeting is to hold a public hearing on a proposed economic development incentive expenditure to be considered for the location of a new company within the City/County.
All persons interested in this matter are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- Karen Peck & New River Bring A Spiritual ‘Revival’ To Henderson - February 20, 2018
- VGCC students awarded Golden LEAF scholarships - February 20, 2018
- Bank Robbery Suspect Apprehended (2-20-18) - February 20, 2018
- Individual Shot Near Marketplace Saturday – Suspect Surrendered Monday - February 19, 2018
- VGCC receives $200,000 grant from Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas to connect students with apprenticeship opportunities - February 16, 2018
- HPD Officer Involved Shooting Feb 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- HPD Traffic Stop Yields Two Drug Arrests 2-14-18 - February 15, 2018
- HPD Looking for Suspect in Medical Arts Theft - February 15, 2018
- Henderson City Council Planning Retreat 2018 - February 15, 2018
- VGCC to hold Business Technologies event - February 15, 2018