The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, June 11, 2019, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
June Yard of the Month – Keith & Lynn Cox – 219 Hillcrest Drive.
Presentation from the Oxford Women’s Club to DOEDC.
Resolution naming the Center Stage at the annual NC Hot Sauce Contest.
Public Hearing to receive citizen input on the FY 2019-2020 Proposed Budget.
Public Hearing to receive citizen input on amending the Zoning Ordinance under sections 302.1 & 720 to convert an existing single-family dwelling into a two-family dwelling unit.
Consider adopting the FY 19-20 Budget. The final budget book will be available on meeting night.
Consider amending the Zoning Ordinance under sections 302.1 & 720 to convert an existing single-family dwelling into a two-family dwelling unit and adopting the consistency statement.
Consider calling for a public hearing for the July meeting to amend the table of permitted uses to allow a craft distillery in the B–2 Zoning District.
Consider contracting with Stephen F. Austin for administrative services for the 2019 Community Development Block Grant Program (Neighborhood Revitalization Project).
Consider approving a Budget Amendment for WWTP West Lagoon Rehab.
Consider approving a Budget Amendment for the Orphan Landfill.
Add-On Item – Consider approving a Budget Amendment for the UDO Project.
Click here for the City of Oxford Board of Commissioner’s meeting minutes and agendas.
Connect With The Author
- Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Disaster? Find Out at ‘Lunch Break to Educate’ - August 19, 2019
- City Council to Consider Contracting With Firm in Manager Hiring Process - August 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Senior Services Now Affiliated With ‘Rock Steady Boxing’ - August 19, 2019
- Carolina Panthers’ Backup Quarterbacks Fail to Impress in Preseason Matchup - August 19, 2019
- VGCC’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to Include Food Truck Rodeo, Live Music - August 16, 2019
- Henderson/Vance Annual Night Out Against Crime Scheduled for Oct. 1 - August 16, 2019
- Concord Baptist Church in Kittrell to Hold Women’s Conference - August 16, 2019
- Five Aliens Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges, Two Found in Granville Co. - August 16, 2019
- Animal Services to Waive Adoption Fees for National Clear the Shelter Event - August 15, 2019
- Annual ‘Cops on Top’ Event to Raise Money for Special Olympics of NC - August 15, 2019