The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, June 11, 2019, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
June Yard of the Month – Keith & Lynn Cox – 219 Hillcrest Drive.
Presentation from the Oxford Women’s Club to DOEDC.
Resolution naming the Center Stage at the annual NC Hot Sauce Contest.
Public Hearing to receive citizen input on the FY 2019-2020 Proposed Budget.
Public Hearing to receive citizen input on amending the Zoning Ordinance under sections 302.1 & 720 to convert an existing single-family dwelling into a two-family dwelling unit.
Consider adopting the FY 19-20 Budget. The final budget book will be available on meeting night.
Consider amending the Zoning Ordinance under sections 302.1 & 720 to convert an existing single-family dwelling into a two-family dwelling unit and adopting the consistency statement.
Consider calling for a public hearing for the July meeting to amend the table of permitted uses to allow a craft distillery in the B–2 Zoning District.
Consider contracting with Stephen F. Austin for administrative services for the 2019 Community Development Block Grant Program (Neighborhood Revitalization Project).
Consider approving a Budget Amendment for WWTP West Lagoon Rehab.
Consider approving a Budget Amendment for the Orphan Landfill.
Add-On Item – Consider approving a Budget Amendment for the UDO Project.
Click here for the City of Oxford Board of Commissioner’s meeting minutes and agendas.
Connect With The Author
- Henderson Residents Part of Large-Scale Money Laundering, Stolen Goods Case - June 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market Set for Business After Hours Event - June 20, 2019
- St. Andrews Presbyterian to Hold Yard Sale in New Pavilion - June 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hold Special Work Session – June 25 - June 20, 2019
- Greater New Life Ministries of Franklinton to Celebrate Second Anniversary - June 20, 2019
- City Urges Residents to Complete Online Litter Survey - June 19, 2019
- Classic Car Cruise-In to Feature Announcer Mike Joy, Music Legend Jackie Gore - June 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Provides Free Summer Meals for Local Children - June 19, 2019
- Granville County JCPC Recognizes Beeler For Years of Service - June 19, 2019
- City of Oxford Seeking Downtown, Historical Pictures - June 19, 2019