THIS STORY IS PRESENTED IN PART BY DRAKE DENTISTRY
-Information courtesy Betty Boyd, First Baptist Church
The Second Thursday Food Distribution will be held on Thursday, December 12, 2019, from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Vance County Regional Farmers Market, off Beckford Drive in Henderson.
Participants remain in their vehicles and volunteers place a box of fresh fruits and vegetables inside the car at no charge to the recipient. No identification is required and no information is collected.
An area partnership of St. James Missionary Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, NC Cooperative Extension, Vance County Social Services, Henderson Police Department, Vance County Sheriff’s Office and the Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC, the monthly distribution supplements the food resources of the Vance County community.
Connect With The Author
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020
- Plenty of Community Events Offered in Granville This Winter - January 24, 2020
- Mims Charged With Abduction of Children - January 24, 2020
- VCS Announces Innovative School Application Dates/Deadlines - January 23, 2020
- Granville County BOE Continues Negotiation to Lease JTOH - January 23, 2020