-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On August 24, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Unit issued warrants for the arrest of Austin Patrick Wells and Timothy Hunter Duke both Franklin County residents. Austin Patrick Wells and Timothy Hunter Duke were charged with the following: one (1) count of Felony Break and Enter Place of Worship and one (1) count of Larceny after Breaking and Entering. The alleged incident stemmed from a Breaking and Entering and Larceny at New Hope Christian Church, 2779 NC 98 Hwy W. Louisburg, NC. Both subjects are currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center.
Timothy Hunter Duke 205 Pine Ridge RD Louisburg, NC 27549 DOB: 12-26-1996
Austin Patrick Wells 2620 Hwy 98 Louisburg, NC 27549 DOB: 10-16-2000
This matter remains under investigation and no further information will be released at this time. If anyone should have any additional information pertaining to this investigation, please call Detective W. Daniels at 919-340-4343.
Connect With The Author
- Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Disaster? Find Out at ‘Lunch Break to Educate’ - August 19, 2019
- City Council to Consider Contracting With Firm in Manager Hiring Process - August 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Senior Services Now Affiliated With ‘Rock Steady Boxing’ - August 19, 2019
- Carolina Panthers’ Backup Quarterbacks Fail to Impress in Preseason Matchup - August 19, 2019
- VGCC’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to Include Food Truck Rodeo, Live Music - August 16, 2019
- Henderson/Vance Annual Night Out Against Crime Scheduled for Oct. 1 - August 16, 2019
- Concord Baptist Church in Kittrell to Hold Women’s Conference - August 16, 2019
- Five Aliens Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges, Two Found in Granville Co. - August 16, 2019
- Animal Services to Waive Adoption Fees for National Clear the Shelter Event - August 15, 2019
- Annual ‘Cops on Top’ Event to Raise Money for Special Olympics of NC - August 15, 2019