-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On August 24, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Unit issued warrants for the arrest of Austin Patrick Wells and Timothy Hunter Duke both Franklin County residents. Austin Patrick Wells and Timothy Hunter Duke were charged with the following: one (1) count of Felony Break and Enter Place of Worship and one (1) count of Larceny after Breaking and Entering. The alleged incident stemmed from a Breaking and Entering and Larceny at New Hope Christian Church, 2779 NC 98 Hwy W. Louisburg, NC. Both subjects are currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center.
Timothy Hunter Duke 205 Pine Ridge RD Louisburg, NC 27549 DOB: 12-26-1996
Austin Patrick Wells 2620 Hwy 98 Louisburg, NC 27549 DOB: 10-16-2000
This matter remains under investigation and no further information will be released at this time. If anyone should have any additional information pertaining to this investigation, please call Detective W. Daniels at 919-340-4343.
Connect With The Author
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019
- Lewis Bowling, Local Author & Historian, Hosts Book Signing Dec. 8 - December 6, 2019
- Reminder: Town of Louisburg to Host Annual Christmas Parade This Sun. - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Beware of Gift Card Scam Using Sheriff Brame’s Name - December 5, 2019
- VGCC Receives $194K Grant From Duke Energy & Piedmont Natural Gas - December 5, 2019
- ‘Festival of Trees’ Wraps Up With Silent Auction on Sat. - December 5, 2019