-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health’s website
Due to potentially dangerous travel conditions from Hurricane Florence, all Maria Parham physician practice offices are closed until Monday, September 17. The hospital, including our Emergency Department, remains open to receive and care for patients.
Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for important updates throughout the duration of the storm.
Connect With The Author
- Six Granville Co. Roads Currently Closed Due to Flooding - September 18, 2018
- Maria Parham Health Awarded Hospital Accreditation From the Joint Commission - September 17, 2018
- City’s Remodeled Fire Station, New Engine to be on Display at Open House - September 17, 2018
- Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers to Hold Annual Awards Banquet - September 17, 2018
- September’s ‘Gathering of Gardeners’ Workshop Canceled - September 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center’s Fall Festival to Offer Family Fun - September 17, 2018
- Amis Chapel Baptist to Host ‘Family Fun Day’ at Oxford’s Camp Oak Hill - September 17, 2018
- Vance Co. Tornado Not Confirmed by Local Officials; No Damage Reported - September 17, 2018
- Television Show ‘Fishing University’ to Feature Kerr Lake, Vance Co. Attractions - September 14, 2018
- Hurricane Florence Updates – Sept. 14 - September 14, 2018