-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Starting Monday, February 4, 2019, the cafeteria of Maria Parham Health in Henderson will be under construction.
During this period, the cafeteria will be closed to all normal foot traffic.
Breakfast and lunch meal service for employees and visitors will be available daily in the Outpatient Surgery waiting area. A variety of hot and cold Grab & Go items, along with hot coffee, tea and bottled beverages will be available.
A menu will be sent out daily to all users and posted on the intranet page. All forms of payment will be accepted.
Hours of Service:
Breakfast – 7:30 – 9 a.m.
Lunch – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Child Care Center Awarded Five Stars - June 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Animal Services Recipient of Spay/Neuter Grant - June 21, 2019
- 9V Batteries Needed for Fire Dept.’s Annual Campaign - June 21, 2019
- Alston Arrested on Multiple Drug, Firearm-Related Charges - June 21, 2019
- VCS Students Benefit From Read to Achieve Summer Camps - June 21, 2019
- Granville’s Lake Holt Fireworks Celebration Set for Wed., July 3 - June 21, 2019
- Warren Coop. Extension to Offer Free Diabetes Management Class - June 21, 2019
- Henderson Residents Part of Large-Scale Money Laundering, Stolen Goods Case - June 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market Set for Business After Hours Event - June 20, 2019
- St. Andrews Presbyterian to Hold Yard Sale in New Pavilion - June 20, 2019