-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Starting Monday, February 4, 2019, the cafeteria of Maria Parham Health in Henderson will be under construction.
During this period, the cafeteria will be closed to all normal foot traffic.
Breakfast and lunch meal service for employees and visitors will be available daily in the Outpatient Surgery waiting area. A variety of hot and cold Grab & Go items, along with hot coffee, tea and bottled beverages will be available.
A menu will be sent out daily to all users and posted on the intranet page. All forms of payment will be accepted.
Hours of Service:
Breakfast – 7:30 – 9 a.m.
Lunch – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Connect With The Author
- Education Veteran to Address VGCC Basic Skills Grads - April 23, 2019
- Let’s End School Bullying! ‘Stop Bullying for Jacob’ Forum – May 6 - April 23, 2019
- Kerr Lake Park Watch: Upcoming 2019 Fishing Tournaments - April 23, 2019
- ‘A Tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr.’ by David Hayes Coming to McGregor Hall - April 23, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff’s Office Arrests Accused Sex Offender - April 23, 2019
- Oxford Public Safety Committee to Discuss Parking, U-Turns – April 25 - April 23, 2019
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019