-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Starting Monday, February 4, 2019, the cafeteria of Maria Parham Health in Henderson will be under construction.
During this period, the cafeteria will be closed to all normal foot traffic.
Breakfast and lunch meal service for employees and visitors will be available daily in the Outpatient Surgery waiting area. A variety of hot and cold Grab & Go items, along with hot coffee, tea and bottled beverages will be available.
A menu will be sent out daily to all users and posted on the intranet page. All forms of payment will be accepted.
Hours of Service:
Breakfast – 7:30 – 9 a.m.
Lunch – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Connect With The Author
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019
- VGCC Introduces Online Career Coach Program for Students - September 16, 2019
- Ballet Arts to Hold 220 Seafood Fundraiser - September 16, 2019
- Thorndale Oaks to Host Fall-Themed Women in Business Luncheon - September 16, 2019
- Joy in the Lord Baptist Gospel Singing to Feature ‘Unashamed’ - September 16, 2019
- UNC-Charlotte 49ers ‘Electrifying’ Offense Outpaces UMass Minutemen - September 16, 2019
- Four Deputies Transported to Maria Parham After Suspect Rams Vehicles - September 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Elections Announces Early Voting Schedule - September 13, 2019
- VGCC Experiences Enrollment Growth - September 13, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Host ‘My Little Hero’ Golf Tournament - September 13, 2019