-Press Release, Maria Parham Health Marketing & Community Relations
Maria Parham Health (MPH), a Duke LifePoint hospital, is excited to announce that Tedman Vance, MD has joined their orthopaedics physician practice, Maria Parham Orthopaedics. Dr. Vance joins the community from Atlanta, Georgia where he has practiced orthopaedics for nine years. Dr. Vance has over 24 years of experience as a doctor and is an active Navy Reservist and Locums Tenens provider for the United States Navy Reserve.
Dr. Vance earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University in New Orleans, Louisiana. He completed a residency program at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico and a Fellowship in hand, upper extremity and microvascular surgery at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Vance is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is an American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Fellow.
Dr. Vance earned the Naval Meritorious Unit Commendation Medal in 2003 and the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal in 2007. For the last seven consecutive years, Dr. Vance has won the Atlanta Magazine/Castle Connolly Top Doctors Award. When he is not working, Dr. Vance enjoys running and weight training.
Maria Parham Orthopaedics is located in the Medical Office Building behind Maria Parham Health. This practice offers orthopaedic services including joint replacement, sports injuries, orthopaedic injuries, evaluation and care of arthritis and fracture care.
Dr. Vance is now accepting patients at Maria Parham Orthopaedics located at 120 Charles Rollins Road, Suite 102 in Henderson. To reach Maria Parham Othopaedics, please call 252.436.1314, appointments can also be made online by visiting mariaparham.com.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber’s Annual Banquet to Feature Keynote Speaker Allison Capps - November 16, 2018
- This Weekend is Your Last Chance to Shop VCRFM Before Thanksgiving! - November 16, 2018
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Hold Public Hearing on Economic Development - November 16, 2018
- Vance County Arts Council Presents ‘Tidings of Comfort and Joy’ Christmas Music - November 16, 2018
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Celebrate 147th Anniversary This Sunday - November 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hear on School System Finances at Nov. 19 Meeting - November 16, 2018
- Warren Co. High School DECA Club Sponsoring Holiday ‘Biz-aar’ – Sat., Dec. 1 - November 16, 2018
- Henderson Police Arrest Two Oxford Residents Suspected in String of Robberies - November 15, 2018
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Handcrafted Holiday Market – Sat. Nov. 17 - November 15, 2018
- Zeb Vance Ruritan Club Selling Boston Butts for Thanksgiving - November 15, 2018