-Press Release, Maria Parham Health Marketing & Community Relations
Maria Parham Health (MPH), a Duke LifePoint hospital, is excited to announce that Tedman Vance, MD has joined their orthopaedics physician practice, Maria Parham Orthopaedics. Dr. Vance joins the community from Atlanta, Georgia where he has practiced orthopaedics for nine years. Dr. Vance has over 24 years of experience as a doctor and is an active Navy Reservist and Locums Tenens provider for the United States Navy Reserve.
Dr. Vance earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University in New Orleans, Louisiana. He completed a residency program at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico and a Fellowship in hand, upper extremity and microvascular surgery at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Vance is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is an American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Fellow.
Dr. Vance earned the Naval Meritorious Unit Commendation Medal in 2003 and the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal in 2007. For the last seven consecutive years, Dr. Vance has won the Atlanta Magazine/Castle Connolly Top Doctors Award. When he is not working, Dr. Vance enjoys running and weight training.
Maria Parham Orthopaedics is located in the Medical Office Building behind Maria Parham Health. This practice offers orthopaedic services including joint replacement, sports injuries, orthopaedic injuries, evaluation and care of arthritis and fracture care.
Dr. Vance is now accepting patients at Maria Parham Orthopaedics located at 120 Charles Rollins Road, Suite 102 in Henderson. To reach Maria Parham Othopaedics, please call 252.436.1314, appointments can also be made online by visiting mariaparham.com.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Maria Parham Health Awarded Hospital Accreditation From the Joint Commission - September 17, 2018
- City’s Remodeled Fire Station, New Engine to be on Display at Open House - September 17, 2018
- Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers to Hold Annual Awards Banquet - September 17, 2018
- September’s ‘Gathering of Gardeners’ Workshop Canceled - September 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center’s Fall Festival to Offer Family Fun - September 17, 2018
- Amis Chapel Baptist to Host ‘Family Fun Day’ at Oxford’s Camp Oak Hill - September 17, 2018
- Vance Co. Tornado Not Confirmed by Local Officials; No Damage Reported - September 17, 2018
- Television Show ‘Fishing University’ to Feature Kerr Lake, Vance Co. Attractions - September 14, 2018
- Hurricane Florence Updates – Sept. 14 - September 14, 2018
- Go With the ‘Flo’ – Vance Co. Farmers Market Will be Open This Sat. - September 14, 2018