-Press Release, Maria Parham Health Marketing & Community Relations
Maria Parham Health (MPH), a Duke LifePoint hospital, is excited to announce that Tedman Vance, MD has joined their orthopaedics physician practice, Maria Parham Orthopaedics. Dr. Vance joins the community from Atlanta, Georgia where he has practiced orthopaedics for nine years. Dr. Vance has over 24 years of experience as a doctor and is an active Navy Reservist and Locums Tenens provider for the United States Navy Reserve.
Dr. Vance earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University in New Orleans, Louisiana. He completed a residency program at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico and a Fellowship in hand, upper extremity and microvascular surgery at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Vance is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is an American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Fellow.
Dr. Vance earned the Naval Meritorious Unit Commendation Medal in 2003 and the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal in 2007. For the last seven consecutive years, Dr. Vance has won the Atlanta Magazine/Castle Connolly Top Doctors Award. When he is not working, Dr. Vance enjoys running and weight training.
Maria Parham Orthopaedics is located in the Medical Office Building behind Maria Parham Health. This practice offers orthopaedic services including joint replacement, sports injuries, orthopaedic injuries, evaluation and care of arthritis and fracture care.
Dr. Vance is now accepting patients at Maria Parham Orthopaedics located at 120 Charles Rollins Road, Suite 102 in Henderson. To reach Maria Parham Othopaedics, please call 252.436.1314, appointments can also be made online by visiting mariaparham.com.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Schools: ‘We Promise to Do What is Necessary’ to Provide Lunch/Breakfast - January 18, 2019
- Young St. in Henderson to Become One-Way; Court St. Traffic Flow to Reverse - January 18, 2019
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2019 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Pre-Kindergarten Site Selection Process Now Open - January 18, 2019
- Local Youth Encouraged to Register for 5th Annual African-American Quiz Bowl - January 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Board to Hear Presentations, Make Appointments at Jan 22 Meeting - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Addresses Meal Changes During Govt. Shutdown - January 17, 2019
- Granville Co. Teacher of the Year Named WRAL’s Teacher of the Week - January 17, 2019
- Registration for H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Baseball & Softball Begins Feb. 2 - January 17, 2019
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019