Maria Parham Health’s visitation policy was adjusted effective Tuesday, April 6th.
Donna Young, coordinator of marketing and communications, told WIZS, “Maria Parham Health is pleased to announce that we are adjusting our visitation policy.”
The list of changes provided includes:
- Patients are now allowed two visitors per patient per day on the inpatient floor, with no swapping out
- Patients are allowed to have two new visitors the following day, under the same guidelines
- ED patients will be allowed one visitor, who must remain at the patient’s bedside at all times
- Patients will be allowed one visitor to stay overnight
- Visitors must comply with mask mandate and pass the screening process (no temp, symptoms, recent exposure, etc)
- All visitors must be 18 years or older, and should not roam the hospital
Young said, “We are continuing our current policy of no visitors for Behavioral Health Units, and no visitors for any COVID-19 positive patients.”
Visiting hours remain unchanged. You may visit 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.