-Information courtesy Kimberly Smith, Interim Director – Cancer Center, Maria Parham Health
Come out and enjoy “Relay Fun Day” at Maria Parham Health on Friday, May 10, 2019, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. The event will be located in the parking lot behind Maria Parham’s Cancer Center.
Join us for some great food trucks, vendors, bake sale, silent auction and more with proceeds going to Relay for Life (bring cash; some vendors may take credit). The silent auction will be held in the auditorium.
Vendors include Chick-Fil-A, Pelican SnoBalls, Chewly Delicious, PIZZA, Backyard BBQ, The Wandering Dog, Homemade Treats, Color Street Nails, Paparazzi Jewelry, Lularoe, Thirty One and Young Living.
Don’t miss the Charles Boyd Chevrolet GIVEAWAYS!!
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019