-Information courtesy Kimberly Smith, Interim Director – Cancer Center, Maria Parham Health
Come out and enjoy “Relay Fun Day” at Maria Parham Health on Friday, May 10, 2019, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. The event will be located in the parking lot behind Maria Parham’s Cancer Center.
Join us for some great food trucks, vendors, bake sale, silent auction and more with proceeds going to Relay for Life (bring cash; some vendors may take credit). The silent auction will be held in the auditorium.
Vendors include Chick-Fil-A, Pelican SnoBalls, Chewly Delicious, PIZZA, Backyard BBQ, The Wandering Dog, Homemade Treats, Color Street Nails, Paparazzi Jewelry, Lularoe, Thirty One and Young Living.
Don’t miss the Charles Boyd Chevrolet GIVEAWAYS!!
Connect With The Author
- Henderson’s First Biscuitville to Open on Dabney Dr. Thurs., Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Kittrell Food Mart Struck by Armed Robber Twice; Suspect Charged - February 14, 2020
- Reminder: Focus 20/20 Regional Economic Development Summit – Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Triangle North Healthcare Foundation 2020 Grant Cycle is Now Open - February 14, 2020
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Feb. 17 - February 14, 2020
- Granville School Board to Interview District 5 Candidates at Special Meeting - February 14, 2020
- Mark Your Calendars: Granville Co. Activities Feb. 17 – March 2 - February 14, 2020
- Vance Commissioners to Hold Special Meeting on Industrial Park Contract - February 13, 2020
- Kittrell Man Sentenced to More Than Six Years on Drug, Gun Charges - February 13, 2020
- Harvey Recognized by NC Governor - February 13, 2020