100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Maria Parham Health will hold a Nurse Recruitment Event on Thursday, July 25, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at 566 Ruin Creek Road in Henderson.
MPH will hire new and experienced RNs and experienced LPNs. Event will include interviews, tours and offers on the spot.
Bonuses: $10,000 for qualified, experienced RNs, $1,000 for new grad RNs.
Refreshments and giveaways provided.
Registration is preferred, walk-ins welcome. Please email [email protected] or call (919) 482-3479
Connect With The Author
- Thank-A-Vet Program Launches in Granville County - November 11, 2019
- Raleigh Ringers to Bring Holiday Cheer to McGregor Hall - November 11, 2019
- Town of Louisburg Will Host 2019 Christmas Parade Sun. Dec. 8 - November 11, 2019
- Granville Chamber to Hold Annual Thanksgiving Breakfast - November 11, 2019
- Poplar Creek Baptist to Host ‘Unashamed’ at Gospel Singing, Dinner Show - November 11, 2019
- Carey Chapel Community Watch to Meet Nov. 25 - November 11, 2019
- Salvation Army to Hold Open House Event for New Facility This Weekend - November 8, 2019
- Shop Small, Shop Local on Small Business Saturday – Nov. 30 - November 8, 2019
- Oxford’s Christmas Parade, Lighting of the Greens Set for Dec. 6 - November 8, 2019
- VGCC Brings Partners Together for Summit on Talent Pipeline - November 8, 2019