100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Maria Parham Health will hold a Nurse Recruitment Event on Thursday, July 25, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at 566 Ruin Creek Road in Henderson.
MPH will hire new and experienced RNs and experienced LPNs. Event will include interviews, tours and offers on the spot.
Bonuses: $10,000 for qualified, experienced RNs, $1,000 for new grad RNs.
Refreshments and giveaways provided.
Registration is preferred, walk-ins welcome. Please email [email protected] or call (919) 482-3479
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019