100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Maria Parham Health will hold a Nurse Recruitment Event on Thursday, July 25, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at 566 Ruin Creek Road in Henderson.
MPH will hire new and experienced RNs and experienced LPNs. Event will include interviews, tours and offers on the spot.
Bonuses: $10,000 for qualified, experienced RNs, $1,000 for new grad RNs.
Refreshments and giveaways provided.
Registration is preferred, walk-ins welcome. Please email [email protected] or call (919) 482-3479
Connect With The Author
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019
- VGCC Introduces Online Career Coach Program for Students - September 16, 2019