Henderson Police Department Press Release – January 06, 2019
This morning, around 6:30, Jonathan Durham, age 47, succumbed to a gunshot wound he sustained during an encounter in front of his residence of 611 Highland Avenue.
The Henderson Police Department has been working diligently on this case and is asking for your assistance.
If anyone has any information related to this case, please contact Detective Mitchell of the Henderson Police Department at 252-438-4141 or 252-492-0202, or Crime Stoppers 252-492-1925 or use the P3 app on your smart phone device.
Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards for information leading to the arrest of the perpetrator(s) of this crime.
Authority: Chief Barrow
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - June 20, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - June 20, 2019
- Juvenile Took Loaded Gun To Clarke Elementary Thursday - June 14, 2019
- Special Vance Co. Commissioners Meeting 6 p.m. Monday - June 14, 2019
- WOVEN: A Safe Community Starts With YOU - June 14, 2019
- Granville County Board of Commissioners Agenda 06-17-19 - June 14, 2019
- July 15th Forum About Autism Identification Changes - June 14, 2019
- Vance County FY 19-20 Budget CONSENSUS - June 13, 2019
- 31 Retire From Vance County Schools - June 13, 2019
- Candidate Interviews for Vacant Dist 1 Board of Ed Seat - June 13, 2019