-Information courtesy the Warren County Cooperative Extension Center
Main Street Kitchen Open House
Working Landscapes is hosting an open house for community members who are interested in using the Main Street Kitchen, a shared-use commercial kitchen available to be rented by the hour, to jump-start their food business.
The open house will consist of a tour, a brief overview of the capabilities of the kitchen and an opportunity for community members to ask Working Landscapes staff members questions about becoming a shared-user.
The Main Street Kitchen Open House will take place on Thursday, January 10 from 3 – 6 p.m. at 108 S. Main Street in Warrenton, NC. Coffee and water will be provided. We hope to see you there!
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- ‘Charlotte’s Web’ to Delight School Children, Families Alike - March 25, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Upcoming End-of-Year Activities - March 25, 2019
- West End Community Watch Hears From Animal Services at March Meeting - March 25, 2019
- Rec. Baseball & Softball Opening Ceremony/Picture Day to Honor Local Youth - March 25, 2019
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019