-Information courtesy the Warren County Cooperative Extension Center
Main Street Kitchen Open House
Working Landscapes is hosting an open house for community members who are interested in using the Main Street Kitchen, a shared-use commercial kitchen available to be rented by the hour, to jump-start their food business.
The open house will consist of a tour, a brief overview of the capabilities of the kitchen and an opportunity for community members to ask Working Landscapes staff members questions about becoming a shared-user.
The Main Street Kitchen Open House will take place on Thursday, January 10 from 3 – 6 p.m. at 108 S. Main Street in Warrenton, NC. Coffee and water will be provided. We hope to see you there!
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Third Arrest Made in Homicide of Adonious Hawkins Jr. - July 22, 2019
- Reminder: Youth to Entertain With ‘Lion King, Jr’ This Weekend - July 22, 2019
- Granville Selects Open Broadband, LLC to Expand Internet Access - July 22, 2019
- US Attorney’s Office Partners With AARP & FBI on Elder Justice Initiative - July 22, 2019
- Vance Public Safety Committee Meeting Rescheduled - July 22, 2019
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019