100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On February 6, 2020, personnel at Richards Oil Company located at 2063 NC 39 N. Louisburg reported a vehicle had been stolen. On February 7, 2020, around 2 a.m. officers responded to an alarm activation at Royal Food Mart and found the building had been broken into. Hours later, the Dollar General located at 5977 NC 561 HWY Louisburg was also broken into.
Detectives with the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office investigated the crimes and were able to identify Charlie Brantley Hudson III as a person of interest in the crimes. On February 8, 2020, Charlie Brantley Hudson III was arrested in Vance County.
Charlie Brantley Hudson III was charged with one (1) count of Larceny of Motor Vehicle, one (1) count Felony Larceny, two (2) counts Breaking & Entering, and two (2) counts of Larceny After Breaking & Entering.
Charlie Hudson III is currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $40,000.00 secured bond.
This matter remains under investigation and no further information will be released at this time. If anyone should have any additional information involving this investigation, please call Detective Dean Woody at (919) 340-4369.
Charlie Brantley Hudson III
49 years old
867 Moulton Road Louisburg, NC 27549
Connect With The Author
- NC MedAssist to Hold Free Mobile Pharmacy Event in Henderson - February 17, 2020
- Henderson Man Sentenced to 26 Years for Heroin, Firearm Violations - February 17, 2020
- Reminder: Oxford City-Wide Neighborhood Watch to Meet Tues., Feb. 18 - February 17, 2020
- ‘One Noble Journey’ to Pay Tribute to Black History Month at McGregor Hall - February 17, 2020
- Wilton Elementary to Hold Annual Quarter Auction; Business Donations Requested - February 17, 2020
- Henderson’s First Biscuitville to Open on Dabney Dr. Thurs., Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Kittrell Food Mart Struck by Armed Robber Twice; Suspect Charged - February 14, 2020
- Reminder: Focus 20/20 Regional Economic Development Summit – Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Triangle North Healthcare Foundation 2020 Grant Cycle is Now Open - February 14, 2020
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Feb. 17 - February 14, 2020