100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Esther J. McCrackin, City Clerk, City of Henderson, NC
The Henderson City Council’s Land Planning Committee will meet on Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss a possible ordinance change for group homes, electronic gaming and possible recombination and selling of several city-owned properties.
This meeting will take place at 1 p.m. in the Large Conference Room at City Hall, 134 Rose Avenue in Henderson.
The public is welcome to observe.
Connect With The Author
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020
- Plenty of Community Events Offered in Granville This Winter - January 24, 2020
- Mims Charged With Abduction of Children - January 24, 2020
- VCS Announces Innovative School Application Dates/Deadlines - January 23, 2020
- Granville County BOE Continues Negotiation to Lease JTOH - January 23, 2020