100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Hope Jackson
Kerr Lake Country Club will host the “My Little Hero” golf tournament on Saturday, September 28, 2019. This is a four-person, Superball event.
Lunch will be served to golfers prior to the tournament’s shotgun start at 1 p.m. Golfer’s lunch and dinner are included in the tournament’s $75 fee.
There will also be a silent auction, kids’ activities from 1 until 4 p.m., chicken plates and a performance by the Denver Nixon Band from 5 until 9 p.m.
Tickets for additional chicken plates are available now for $8 at Skipper Forsyth’s BBQ.
If interested, please contact KLCC at (252) 430-9267. To learn more about the golf tournament and the cause, visit Hope for Bryson on Facebook.
Connect With The Author
- Candidate Forums Scheduled Throughout Granville County - September 18, 2019
- City of Henderson’s Loose Leaf Season Dates Announced - September 18, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Announces Fall 2019 Youth Programs - September 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Human Resources Committee to Meet Sept. 24 - September 18, 2019
- GCPS is ‘On The Move’ With Technology in Schools - September 18, 2019
- District Attorney Waters Addresses Granville Sheriff Investigation - September 18, 2019
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019