100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On June 18, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division with assistance from the Community Action Team arrested Demetrius Edward Jones, age 25, a resident of 455 Loblolly Circle, Louisburg.
On June 18, 2019, at approximately 1 a.m. deputies were dispatched to 320 Loblolly Circle, Louisburg after the resident heard someone forcing open her back door. Based on the description of the suspect and the assistance of the Sheriff’s Office K-9, Demetrius Edward Jones was taken into custody.
Demetrius Edward Jones was charged with one (1) count of First Degree Burglary and was placed in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $70,000 secured bond.
Terry M. Wright, Chief of Staff
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019