100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Henderson Police Department
On Monday, September 9, 2019, at approximately 2 a.m., Henderson Police Department officers responded to a report of someone shot at 232 Crozier Street. Upon arrival to the area, officers located a deceased subject who had been shot, lying outside a window.
Preliminary investigative efforts reveal that the subject was attempting to break and enter the window when he was shot by a resident inside the home. The investigation is continuing, however no charges have been filed at this time.
The identity of the deceased is being withheld pending proper notifications.
Anyone from the area that may have information on the shooting or breaking and entering is urged to contact Henderson Police Department at 252-438-4141.
Connect With The Author
- District Attorney Waters Addresses Granville Sheriff Investigation - September 18, 2019
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019