On Thursday, April 12, 2018, the Downtown Development Commission in Henderson conducted a board meeting at 4 p.m. It was noted at that meeting that the link above to a BUSINESS Broadband Survey should be distributed. The survey literally takes two minutes to complete. As DDC Executive Director Kaine Riggan noted in his email to WIZS News, taking the survey will help us get broadband internet to the area.
The residential version of the survey in Vance County was completed 6 to 8 months ago.
If you live in a neighboring county, here are some additional links:
Connect With The Author
- Community Leaders Visit Vance Co. Public Schools During ‘Community to Schools’ Event - December 11, 2018
- Duke Energy Down to Fewer Than 30 Outages in Aftermath of Winter Storm Diego - December 11, 2018
- Reverse Raffle Raises $6,000 for ‘Shop With A Cop’ Event - December 11, 2018
- Watkins Volunteer Fire Depart.’s Pancake Dinner to Benefit Raegan Owen - December 11, 2018
- Gospel Singing & Free Giveaways at Victory Road Baptist’s Pre-Christmas Celebration - December 11, 2018
- Perry Memorial Library Adding New Programs to Winter Youth Lineup - December 10, 2018
- Grace Ministries Now Accepting New & Gently Used Items for Toy Drive - December 10, 2018
- Save the Date: MADD to Hold Next Meeting Jan. 22; Volunteers Needed - December 10, 2018
- Duke Energy Outage & Safety Info - December 9, 2018
- State of Emergency Declared for Vance County; Area Braces for Inclement Weather - December 7, 2018