On Thursday, April 12, 2018, the Downtown Development Commission in Henderson conducted a board meeting at 4 p.m. It was noted at that meeting that the link above to a BUSINESS Broadband Survey should be distributed. The survey literally takes two minutes to complete. As DDC Executive Director Kaine Riggan noted in his email to WIZS News, taking the survey will help us get broadband internet to the area.
The residential version of the survey in Vance County was completed 6 to 8 months ago.
If you live in a neighboring county, here are some additional links:
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Trustee L. Opie Frazier Jr. Awarded Order of the Long Leaf Pine - July 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Residents Encouraged to Register for ‘Code Red’ Notification Service - July 17, 2018
- Voting Informational to be Held at Perry Memorial Library, Sat., July 21 - July 17, 2018
- Lunch Break to Educate: Canva for Your Small Business - July 17, 2018
- Oxford’s Public Works Committee to Meet Thurs., July 19 - July 17, 2018
- Theft From Construction Site of Henderson Collegiate School - July 16, 2018
- Simmons to Hold ‘Coffee With A Candidate’ Meet and Greet - July 16, 2018
- Families Living Violence Free to Hold Quarter Auction at Vino Oasi - July 16, 2018
- U.S. Forfeits $700K+ in Proceeds Seized from Convenience Store Operators - July 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Crime Stoppers: Larceny in New Applewood Subdivision - July 16, 2018