On Thursday, April 12, 2018, the Downtown Development Commission in Henderson conducted a board meeting at 4 p.m. It was noted at that meeting that the link above to a BUSINESS Broadband Survey should be distributed. The survey literally takes two minutes to complete. As DDC Executive Director Kaine Riggan noted in his email to WIZS News, taking the survey will help us get broadband internet to the area.
The residential version of the survey in Vance County was completed 6 to 8 months ago.
If you live in a neighboring county, here are some additional links:
Connect With The Author
- Durham Arrested on Drug, Stolen Vehicle Charges - March 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools: Raven Burns Named New Family & Parent Liaison - March 20, 2019
- ACTS of Henderson in Need of Several Food Items - March 20, 2019
- Oxford’s Personnel Committee to Discuss Health Insurance Renewal - March 20, 2019
- Henderson Collegiate’s Season ‘Indescribable;’ Heartbreaking Championship Loss - March 19, 2019
- Vehicle B&E: Thorpe Apprehended on First Night of ‘Covert Equipment’ Deployment - March 19, 2019
- Reminder: The McKameys to Perform at McGregor Hall This Friday! - March 19, 2019
- C.G. Credle Third Grader Wins Second Annual GCPS District Spelling Bee - March 19, 2019
- National Social Worker Month: Recognizing Those With ‘A Need to Serve’ - March 19, 2019
- Complete Warrenton’s Bicycle-Pedestrian Plan Survey for a Chance to Win $50! - March 19, 2019