THIS STORY IS PRESENTED IN PART BY DRAKE DENTISTRY
-Information courtesy the Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce
The Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking nominations for the 2019 Citizen of the Year.
This annual award honors an individual who has made a significant contribution and demonstrated a commitment to the advancement of Henderson and Vance County.
The criteria used in making the selection includes:
- The person must be a resident of the Henderson-Vance County community.
- The acts and good deeds for which the award is presented must have been performed for the benefit of Vance County and its citizens.
- The community at large should recognize, once the award is made, that it is deserved.
- The activities resulting in the award should be regarded outside the recipient’s normal business or profession.
- The recipient does not have to be a member of the Chamber.
Citizens and Chamber members are encouraged to nominate those they feel are deserving of this recognition.
Nomination forms are available at the Chamber and should be submitted in writing to the Chamber office by Friday, January 3, 2020.
The award will be presented at the Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting and Banquet to be held Thursday, January 30, 2020, at the Vance-Granville Community College Civic Center.
For information or a nomination form, please contact the Chamber at 252-438-8414 or e-mail [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019
- Lewis Bowling, Local Author & Historian, Hosts Book Signing Dec. 8 - December 6, 2019
- Reminder: Town of Louisburg to Host Annual Christmas Parade This Sun. - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Beware of Gift Card Scam Using Sheriff Brame’s Name - December 5, 2019
- VGCC Receives $194K Grant From Duke Energy & Piedmont Natural Gas - December 5, 2019
- ‘Festival of Trees’ Wraps Up With Silent Auction on Sat. - December 5, 2019