-Information courtesy the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
The Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce is looking for nominees for the 2019 Small Business of the Year. This is your opportunity to recognize an outstanding business in the small business community.
You are encouraged to nominate chamber member businesses that are deserving of this recognition.
A copy of the nomination form is posted below. Completed nomination forms must be returned to the Chamber by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 15.
2019 Small Business of the Year Criteria:
- Employs a maximum of 50 people;
- Member of the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce and must be located in Vance County;
- Must be a viable, on-going business for three or more years, experiencing growth or stability over its business life;
- Provides critical service or product, fills a void in the business community, or has a unique approach to the delivery of goods and services;
- May have overcome diverse or extraordinary circumstances to remain in business;
- Business is supportive of community growth and sustainability;
- Is not a governmental agency or municipality
If you have questions, please contact Vanessa Jones or Sandra Wilkerson at (252) 438-8414.
Connect With The Author
- Reported COVID-19 Cases Hold Steady in Vance; Stay at Home Order Goes Into Effect - March 30, 2020
- McKoon, E.O. Young Principal, Completes Distinguished Leadership Program - March 30, 2020
- Three Arrested After Drugs Thrown Over Fence at Franklin Correctional Center - March 30, 2020
- Perry Library Remains Closed; Many Resources Available Online - March 30, 2020
- Texting Tool Available to Access Local Free Meal Sites for NC Children - March 30, 2020
- Henderson City Council’s April Meeting Canceled - March 30, 2020
- Governor Announces First COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits Will be Paid This Week - March 30, 2020
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020