100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Captain Lee Edmonds, Henderson Fire Department
The Henderson Fire Department will hold a Fire Prevention Day for the public on Saturday, October 12, 2019.
This free event will be held on Breckenridge Street between the Henderson Police Department and the Perry Memorial Library in downtown Henderson from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Activities include a smoke safety house, games for kids, fire safety information, a cooking fire demo and fire truck demonstrations.
Free pizza, hotdogs and refreshments will be served.
Everyone is invited for a day of fun and fire safety education.
Connect With The Author
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020
- NC Dept. of Agriculture Issues Notice for Essential Food and Agriculture Employees - March 27, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools to Continue Meal Pickup Over Spring Break Week - March 27, 2020
- North Carolina Receives Federal Disaster Declaration for COVID-19 - March 27, 2020
- Public Health Update: Three Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Granville, Two in Vance - March 27, 2020
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Creates $1 Million COVID-19 Relief Fund - March 26, 2020
- Vance Co. Schools Meal Pick Up Schedule for Week of March 30 – April 3 - March 26, 2020
- Stay in Shape With H-V Rec. & Parks ‘Body Blast’ Virtual Workout - March 26, 2020