-Information courtesy Dr. Stan Winborne, Public Information Officer, Granville County Public Schools
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!!!
We would like to cordially invite you to attend our “Showcase of Schools” on Saturday, January 26 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Granville Central High School. At this special event, every Granville County School will showcase their own exciting and unique academic programming and extra-curricular offerings.
Families will have an opportunity to learn more about our innovative choice program options and be among the first to complete their 2019 Choice Applications. We will have informational booths available with staff from each school on site so that you may get answers to all of your questions about student academic opportunities, educational program themes, transportation services and registration for the upcoming school year.
We hope that you can join us for this exciting event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Connect With The Author
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019
- VCHS to Hold Information Session for Freshmen & Their Parents - January 16, 2019
- Motor Vehicle Break-In at Davis Chapel Baptist Church - January 16, 2019
- Granville Co. Library System to Forgive Library Fees, Fines - January 16, 2019
- Govt. Shutdown Prompts Vance Co. Schools to Reduce Lunch Menu Offerings - January 15, 2019
- Registration Underway for 9th Annual Warrenton Junior Firefighter Competition - January 15, 2019
- NCDHHS to Offer Free Residential Testing Kits in Honor of Radon Action Month - January 15, 2019
- The Platters to Perform at McGregor Hall – Jan. 26 - January 15, 2019
- Upcoming Winter/Spring Events at Aycock Rec. Center - January 15, 2019
- DWI Suspected in Wreck Involving Henderson Police Car, Two Other Vehicles - January 14, 2019