-Information courtesy Dr. Stan Winborne, Public Information Officer, Granville County Public Schools
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!!!
We would like to cordially invite you to attend our “Showcase of Schools” on Saturday, January 26 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Granville Central High School. At this special event, every Granville County School will showcase their own exciting and unique academic programming and extra-curricular offerings.
Families will have an opportunity to learn more about our innovative choice program options and be among the first to complete their 2019 Choice Applications. We will have informational booths available with staff from each school on site so that you may get answers to all of your questions about student academic opportunities, educational program themes, transportation services and registration for the upcoming school year.
We hope that you can join us for this exciting event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Connect With The Author
- Third Arrest Made in Homicide of Adonious Hawkins Jr. - July 22, 2019
- Reminder: Youth to Entertain With ‘Lion King, Jr’ This Weekend - July 22, 2019
- Granville Selects Open Broadband, LLC to Expand Internet Access - July 22, 2019
- US Attorney’s Office Partners With AARP & FBI on Elder Justice Initiative - July 22, 2019
- Vance Public Safety Committee Meeting Rescheduled - July 22, 2019
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019