The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, January 15, 2018, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
Delegations by Walter Hurst, Executive Director of Families Living Violence Free.
Consider annual review and signing of the Code of Ethics for the Board of Commissioners.
Consider the issue regarding insurance benefits for retired elected officials.
Resolution for $1,500,000 in additional funding for the 2017 Water Line Replacement Project.
Consider adopting the revised 2016 Capital Improvement Plan.
Consider approving a Change Order for Park Construction – 2017 Water Main Replacement Project.
Consider authorizing the City Manager to sign a task order for the Construction Phase Engineering Services for the 2017 Sewer State Reserve Project.
Consider allowing electronic advertisement for bidding.
Request the Board of Commissioners approves the updated City of Oxford Water Shortage Policy.
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019