-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, January 15, 2018, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
Delegations by Walter Hurst, Executive Director of Families Living Violence Free.
Consider annual review and signing of the Code of Ethics for the Board of Commissioners.
Consider the issue regarding insurance benefits for retired elected officials.
Resolution for $1,500,000 in additional funding for the 2017 Water Line Replacement Project.
Consider adopting the revised 2016 Capital Improvement Plan.
Consider approving a Change Order for Park Construction – 2017 Water Main Replacement Project.
Consider authorizing the City Manager to sign a task order for the Construction Phase Engineering Services for the 2017 Sewer State Reserve Project.
Consider allowing electronic advertisement for bidding.
Request the Board of Commissioners approves the updated City of Oxford Water Shortage Policy.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Charlotte’s Web’ to Delight School Children, Families Alike - March 25, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Upcoming End-of-Year Activities - March 25, 2019
- West End Community Watch Hears From Animal Services at March Meeting - March 25, 2019
- Rec. Baseball & Softball Opening Ceremony/Picture Day to Honor Local Youth - March 25, 2019
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019