-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, January 15, 2018, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall.
Agenda items include:
Delegations by Walter Hurst, Executive Director of Families Living Violence Free.
Consider annual review and signing of the Code of Ethics for the Board of Commissioners.
Consider the issue regarding insurance benefits for retired elected officials.
Resolution for $1,500,000 in additional funding for the 2017 Water Line Replacement Project.
Consider adopting the revised 2016 Capital Improvement Plan.
Consider approving a Change Order for Park Construction – 2017 Water Main Replacement Project.
Consider authorizing the City Manager to sign a task order for the Construction Phase Engineering Services for the 2017 Sewer State Reserve Project.
Consider allowing electronic advertisement for bidding.
Request the Board of Commissioners approves the updated City of Oxford Water Shortage Policy.
Connect With The Author
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019
- VCHS to Hold Information Session for Freshmen & Their Parents - January 16, 2019
- Motor Vehicle Break-In at Davis Chapel Baptist Church - January 16, 2019
- Granville Co. Library System to Forgive Library Fees, Fines - January 16, 2019
- Govt. Shutdown Prompts Vance Co. Schools to Reduce Lunch Menu Offerings - January 15, 2019
- Registration Underway for 9th Annual Warrenton Junior Firefighter Competition - January 15, 2019
- NCDHHS to Offer Free Residential Testing Kits in Honor of Radon Action Month - January 15, 2019
- The Platters to Perform at McGregor Hall – Jan. 26 - January 15, 2019
- Upcoming Winter/Spring Events at Aycock Rec. Center - January 15, 2019
- DWI Suspected in Wreck Involving Henderson Police Car, Two Other Vehicles - January 14, 2019