100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
NOTICE TO PUBLIC AND PRESS
The Granville County Board of Education will hold a special meeting on Thursday, August 8, 2019, at 5 p.m. at the Masonic Home for Children, St. John’s Building Conference room.
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss policy matters related to Board operations, and to enter session pursuant to General Statute 143-318.11(a)(1), (a)(3) and (a)(6) to prevent the disclosure of confidential personnel records and to consider matters relating to employee performance, and to consult with the Board’s attorney.
Dywanda Pettaway, Clerk to Board of Education
Connect With The Author
- No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Dec. 12 - December 9, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Offer Three Performances of ‘Black Nativity’ - December 9, 2019
- Oxford’s Newly Elected to be Administered Oath of Office – Dec. 10 - December 9, 2019
- Enjoy ‘Pancakes With Santa’ at Crystal River Church of God - December 9, 2019
- Propane Safety Paramount as Cold Weather Approaches - December 9, 2019
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019