100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
NOTICE TO PUBLIC AND PRESS
The Granville County Board of Education will hold a special meeting on Thursday, August 8, 2019, at 5 p.m. at the Masonic Home for Children, St. John’s Building Conference room.
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss policy matters related to Board operations, and to enter session pursuant to General Statute 143-318.11(a)(1), (a)(3) and (a)(6) to prevent the disclosure of confidential personnel records and to consider matters relating to employee performance, and to consult with the Board’s attorney.
Dywanda Pettaway, Clerk to Board of Education
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Holds Convocation, Recognizes Employees’ Years of Service - August 20, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Set for ‘Cruise-In’ and ‘Movie Under the Stars’ - August 20, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Host Choir Day 2019 - August 20, 2019
- Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Disaster? Find Out at ‘Lunch Break to Educate’ - August 19, 2019
- City Council to Consider Contracting With Firm in Manager Hiring Process - August 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Senior Services Now Affiliated With ‘Rock Steady Boxing’ - August 19, 2019
- Carolina Panthers’ Backup Quarterbacks Fail to Impress in Preseason Matchup - August 19, 2019
- VGCC’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to Include Food Truck Rodeo, Live Music - August 16, 2019
- Henderson/Vance Annual Night Out Against Crime Scheduled for Oct. 1 - August 16, 2019
- Concord Baptist Church in Kittrell to Hold Women’s Conference - August 16, 2019