-Information courtesy Dywanda Pettaway, Clerk to Board of Education, Granville County
The Granville County Board of Education will meet in a called session Friday, May 18, 2018, at the Vance-Granville Community College Civic Center at 200 Community College Rd, Henderson, North Carolina at 6:30 p.m.
The purpose of the meeting will be to review and approve bids for HVAC Improvements to Butner-Stem Elementary School and Creedmoor Elementary School.
Connect With The Author
- Think You Know Vance Co. Pretty Well? Prove it With This Scavenger Hunt! - October 19, 2018
- Guild Gift Gallery Volunteers Create New VGCC Scholarship - October 19, 2018
- Granville County Survey to Help Determine Tourism Strategies - October 19, 2018
- Tickets on Sale Now for Reverse Raffle to Benefit ‘Shop With a Cop’ and H-V Chamber - October 19, 2018
- Become a Part of Historic Downtown Henderson With an Engraved Granite Paver - October 19, 2018
- In Aftermath of Michael, Dept. of Justice Warns Public to Be Aware of Fraud - October 19, 2018
- Annual Granville Co. Veterans Day Parade to be Held Sun., Nov. 4 - October 19, 2018
- Warrenton Rotary Club Holding Pancake Dinner Fundraiser at Mariam Boyd Elem. - October 19, 2018
- H-V Chamber & Dept. of Social Services to Host Work Force Job & Resource Fair - October 18, 2018
- ‘Operation Medicine Drop’ Tomorrow at Oxford Police Dept. - October 18, 2018