-Information courtesy Dywanda Pettaway, Clerk to Board of Education, Granville County
The Granville County Board of Education will meet in a called session Friday, May 18, 2018, at the Vance-Granville Community College Civic Center at 200 Community College Rd, Henderson, North Carolina at 6:30 p.m.
The purpose of the meeting will be to review and approve bids for HVAC Improvements to Butner-Stem Elementary School and Creedmoor Elementary School.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Host Business After Hours - May 24, 2018
- Vance Co. Regional Farmer’s Market – Sat. May 26 - May 24, 2018
- Ribbon-Cuttings for Handyman Solutions/Mold & Moisture Medics - May 24, 2018
- Public Safety Committee to Meet Tues., June 5 - May 24, 2018
- Oxford Board of Commissioners Finance Committee to Meet Wed., May 30 - May 24, 2018
- Annual Warren Co. Chamber Meeting Set for Thurs., June 14 - May 24, 2018
- Two Raleigh Residents Arrested for Breaking/Entering in Franklin Co. - May 24, 2018
- VGCC Department Chair McGrady Recognized for National Faculty Award - May 23, 2018
- VGCC Trustees Expand Pharmacy Tech Programs with Certificates - May 23, 2018
- Privette Charged with Breaking/Entering, Larceny - May 23, 2018