The Granville County Chamber of Commerce is looking for nominees for the annual Small Business of the Year award. This is your opportunity to recognize an outstanding business in the small business community.
Please contact the Chamber for a nomination form. Completed nomination forms must be returned to the Chamber by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 12, 2019, at 124 Hillsboro St. in Oxford, NC or 1598 Butner-Creedmoor Rd. in Creedmoor, NC.
2019 Small Business of the Year Criteria:
- Employs a maximum of 50 people;
- Member of the Granville County Chamber of Commerce and must be located in Granville County;
- Must be a viable, on-going business for three or more years, experiencing growth or stability over its business life;
- Provides critical service or product, fills a void in the business community, or has a unique approach to the delivery of goods and services;
- May have overcome diverse or extraordinary circumstances to remain in business;
- Business is supportive of community growth and sustainability;
- Is not a governmental agency or municipality
Anyone can nominate a business they feel deserves recognition and meets the criteria; companies may nominate themselves.
All nominated companies will be required to submit a written application and return to the Granville County Chamber Of Commerce no later than April 12 to be considered.
All applications are confidential. Representative(s) of every small business completing a written application will be invited to a Small Business Luncheon in May.
For a nomination form or with questions, please contact the Chamber office at (919) 693-6125 or email [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019