The Granville County Chamber of Commerce is looking for nominees for the annual Small Business of the Year award. This is your opportunity to recognize an outstanding business in the small business community.
Please contact the Chamber for a nomination form. Completed nomination forms must be returned to the Chamber by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 12, 2019, at 124 Hillsboro St. in Oxford, NC or 1598 Butner-Creedmoor Rd. in Creedmoor, NC.
2019 Small Business of the Year Criteria:
- Employs a maximum of 50 people;
- Member of the Granville County Chamber of Commerce and must be located in Granville County;
- Must be a viable, on-going business for three or more years, experiencing growth or stability over its business life;
- Provides critical service or product, fills a void in the business community, or has a unique approach to the delivery of goods and services;
- May have overcome diverse or extraordinary circumstances to remain in business;
- Business is supportive of community growth and sustainability;
- Is not a governmental agency or municipality
Anyone can nominate a business they feel deserves recognition and meets the criteria; companies may nominate themselves.
All nominated companies will be required to submit a written application and return to the Granville County Chamber Of Commerce no later than April 12 to be considered.
All applications are confidential. Representative(s) of every small business completing a written application will be invited to a Small Business Luncheon in May.
For a nomination form or with questions, please contact the Chamber office at (919) 693-6125 or email [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Addresses Coronavirus Concerns - February 28, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Wins Regional Award - February 28, 2020
- Reminder: One-Stop Early Voting for March Primary Ends This Weekend - February 28, 2020
- Perry Memorial Library and VITA Offering Free Tax Preparation Services - February 28, 2020
- H-V Chamber of Commerce Announces 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - February 28, 2020
- Granville Board of Education to Meet March 2 - February 28, 2020
- Deported Alien, Found in Warren Co., Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges - February 28, 2020
- Local Granville-Vance Health Director Attends White House Coronavirus Briefing - February 27, 2020
- VGCC Succeeds By Going ‘All-In’ for CDL - February 27, 2020
- Tax Assistance Available for Veterans, Elderly/Disabled Warren Residents - February 27, 2020