-Press Release, Granville County Public Schools
The Board of Education will meet for its regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, December 3. The agenda will include a presentation of a study regarding the possible consolidation of Mary Potter Middle School and Northern Granville Middle School.
The Board will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, December 4, at 5:30 p.m., at Joe Toler Oak Hill Elementary School located at 8176 Hwy 96 Oxford, NC 27565. The purpose of the meeting is for the Board to receive additional information compiled by staff regarding the study of the potential closure of Joe Toler Elementary School.
At 7 p.m. on December 4 at Joe Toler Oak Hill Elementary School, located at 8176 Hwy 96 Oxford, NC 27565, the Board will hold a public hearing on the possible closure of Joe Toler Elementary School. Members of the public wishing to speak on this topic may sign up beginning at 6:30 p.m. Each speaker who has signed up prior to 7 p.m. will be given the opportunity to address the Board on this topic for up to four minutes.
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019