-Press Release, Granville County Public Schools
The Board of Education will meet for its regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, December 3. The agenda will include a presentation of a study regarding the possible consolidation of Mary Potter Middle School and Northern Granville Middle School.
The Board will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, December 4, at 5:30 p.m., at Joe Toler Oak Hill Elementary School located at 8176 Hwy 96 Oxford, NC 27565. The purpose of the meeting is for the Board to receive additional information compiled by staff regarding the study of the potential closure of Joe Toler Elementary School.
At 7 p.m. on December 4 at Joe Toler Oak Hill Elementary School, located at 8176 Hwy 96 Oxford, NC 27565, the Board will hold a public hearing on the possible closure of Joe Toler Elementary School. Members of the public wishing to speak on this topic may sign up beginning at 6:30 p.m. Each speaker who has signed up prior to 7 p.m. will be given the opportunity to address the Board on this topic for up to four minutes.
Connect With The Author
- Second Suspect in Kittrell Food Mart Armed Robbery Arrested - February 21, 2020
- FREE Henderson Junior Firefighter Program Open to First 15 Participants - February 21, 2020
- MPH Relay For Life Team to Hold Quarter Auction, March Madness Buffet - February 21, 2020
- Granville Co. Activities: Feb. 22 – Feb. 29 - February 21, 2020
- Granville Chamber’s ‘Cluck ‘N Shuck’ Seafood Event Rescheduled for April - February 20, 2020
- Plank Chapel UMC Hosting Resources Brunch, Caregiving Discussion - February 20, 2020
- Henderson City Council to Hold Annual Strategic Planning Retreat - February 20, 2020
- Big Ruin Creek Baptist Church to Hold 220 Seafood Fundraiser - February 20, 2020
- Closings and Weather 02/20 – 02/21 - February 20, 2020
- George R. Watkins Receives United Way’s Sam Watkins Visionary Award - February 19, 2020