-Press Release, Granville County Public Schools
The Board of Education will meet for its regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, December 3. The agenda will include a presentation of a study regarding the possible consolidation of Mary Potter Middle School and Northern Granville Middle School.
The Board will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, December 4, at 5:30 p.m., at Joe Toler Oak Hill Elementary School located at 8176 Hwy 96 Oxford, NC 27565. The purpose of the meeting is for the Board to receive additional information compiled by staff regarding the study of the potential closure of Joe Toler Elementary School.
At 7 p.m. on December 4 at Joe Toler Oak Hill Elementary School, located at 8176 Hwy 96 Oxford, NC 27565, the Board will hold a public hearing on the possible closure of Joe Toler Elementary School. Members of the public wishing to speak on this topic may sign up beginning at 6:30 p.m. Each speaker who has signed up prior to 7 p.m. will be given the opportunity to address the Board on this topic for up to four minutes.
Connect With The Author
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019
- Dangerous Heat Continues Through Weekend for Central NC - July 18, 2019
- Greater Union Grove Church Invites Public to ‘Making a Spiritual Cake’ Program - July 18, 2019
- DOA Secretary to Present Report on Women’s Health at VGCC - July 17, 2019
- Mark Your Calendar: MPH to Hold ‘Fun & Famous’ $5 Sale - July 17, 2019
- Granville Chamber, Health System to Welcome New Teachers - July 17, 2019
- Dog Lost in I-85 Car Accident Safely Returned to Owner! - July 17, 2019
- Mount Olive Missionary Baptist to Hold VBS - July 17, 2019