Franklin County Press Release
Kim Boyette Denton Joins Management Team December 1st
Franklin County, November 16, 2017: Franklin County has selected Kim Boyette Denton as Assistant County Manager of Operational Services. Ms. Denton has been an Assistant Clerk in the Franklin County Clerk of Court’s Office, working in the Estates and Civil Departments, and has been employed in the Clerk’s Office for over six years.
Ms. Denton’s previous experience includes over ten years of experience in the telecommunications industry working with the company now known as CenturyLink, holding positions in Accounting, Marketing and Regulatory departments. For over 20 years, she has been an avid supporter of a number of volunteer organizations in Franklin County.
Among her duties as Assistant County Manager of Operations, Ms. Denton will provide direct supervision to departments as assigned, serve as lead on assigned projects, conduct budget research and development, assist in the development and implementation of policies, long-term planning and serve as Manager in the absence of the County Manager. She will assume her role effective December 1, 2017.
Ms. Denton graduated from Peace College in Raleigh, NC. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from UNC-Chapel Hill and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from East Carolina University. She is a native of Franklin County where she currently resides with her husband, Thomas. She has two sons, Mark and Edward.
For additional information, please contact Angela L. Harris, Franklin County Manager, at (919) 496-5994.
Franklin County Government is committed to effective and innovative public services for all Franklin County citizens and businesses.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber President Calls on Community Leaders to Support ‘Hometown Debate’ - October 15, 2019
- One-Stop Early Voting for Granville Municipalities Begins Tomorrow - October 15, 2019
- Tri-City Seahawks to Hold Games, First Homecoming Event - October 15, 2019
- VGCC Announces 2019/2020 Psychology Club Officers, Members - October 15, 2019
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019