Franklin County Press Release
Kim Boyette Denton Joins Management Team December 1st
Franklin County, November 16, 2017: Franklin County has selected Kim Boyette Denton as Assistant County Manager of Operational Services. Ms. Denton has been an Assistant Clerk in the Franklin County Clerk of Court’s Office, working in the Estates and Civil Departments, and has been employed in the Clerk’s Office for over six years.
Ms. Denton’s previous experience includes over ten years of experience in the telecommunications industry working with the company now known as CenturyLink, holding positions in Accounting, Marketing and Regulatory departments. For over 20 years, she has been an avid supporter of a number of volunteer organizations in Franklin County.
Among her duties as Assistant County Manager of Operations, Ms. Denton will provide direct supervision to departments as assigned, serve as lead on assigned projects, conduct budget research and development, assist in the development and implementation of policies, long-term planning and serve as Manager in the absence of the County Manager. She will assume her role effective December 1, 2017.
Ms. Denton graduated from Peace College in Raleigh, NC. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from UNC-Chapel Hill and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from East Carolina University. She is a native of Franklin County where she currently resides with her husband, Thomas. She has two sons, Mark and Edward.
For additional information, please contact Angela L. Harris, Franklin County Manager, at (919) 496-5994.
Franklin County Government is committed to effective and innovative public services for all Franklin County citizens and businesses.
Connect With The Author
- Second Suspect in Kittrell Food Mart Armed Robbery Arrested - February 21, 2020
- FREE Henderson Junior Firefighter Program Open to First 15 Participants - February 21, 2020
- MPH Relay For Life Team to Hold Quarter Auction, March Madness Buffet - February 21, 2020
- Granville Co. Activities: Feb. 22 – Feb. 29 - February 21, 2020
- Granville Chamber’s ‘Cluck ‘N Shuck’ Seafood Event Rescheduled for April - February 20, 2020
- Plank Chapel UMC Hosting Resources Brunch, Caregiving Discussion - February 20, 2020
- Henderson City Council to Hold Annual Strategic Planning Retreat - February 20, 2020
- Big Ruin Creek Baptist Church to Hold 220 Seafood Fundraiser - February 20, 2020
- Closings and Weather 02/20 – 02/21 - February 20, 2020
- George R. Watkins Receives United Way’s Sam Watkins Visionary Award - February 19, 2020