On Thursday, September 21st the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Investigative Unit arrested Ricky Barlow Weese Jr., a Franklin County Resident. Ricky Barlow Weese Jr. was charged with the following: Second Degree Murder and Felony Child Abuse-Inflicting Serious Physical Injury.
This incident is alleged to have occurred on March 11th involving the death of an eight (8) week old infant.
Mr. Weese is currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $500,000 secure bond.
Ricky Barlow Weese Jr.
964 Hicks Road
Youngsville, NC 27596
This matter remains under investigation and no further information will be released at this time. If anyone should have any additional information pertaining to this investigation, please call Detective Garrett at 919-340-4311.
Terry M. Wright
Chief of Staff
Connect With The Author
- No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Dec. 12 - December 9, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Offer Three Performances of ‘Black Nativity’ - December 9, 2019
- Oxford’s Newly Elected to be Administered Oath of Office – Dec. 10 - December 9, 2019
- Enjoy ‘Pancakes With Santa’ at Crystal River Church of God - December 9, 2019
- Propane Safety Paramount as Cold Weather Approaches - December 9, 2019
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019