-Information courtesy First Baptist Church
The First Baptist Church of Henderson is pleased to announce upcoming Lenten Lunches and Lessons. They will be held on Mondays from March 11 through April 8 at noon in the Fellowship Hall at First Baptist.
A light lunch will be served in addition to the brief time of worship. Worship will focus on the themes of Lent and will be guided by First Baptist Church ministers as well as special guests from the area. Lunch will be open from 11:45 a.m. until 12:15 p.m.
There is no charge for lunch, but donations will be welcomed. Reservations are not required but will be helpful.
To sign up, please contact the First Baptist Church office at (252) 438-3172.
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019