-Information courtesy First Baptist Church
The First Baptist Church of Henderson is pleased to announce upcoming Lenten Lunches and Lessons. They will be held on Mondays from March 11 through April 8 at noon in the Fellowship Hall at First Baptist.
A light lunch will be served in addition to the brief time of worship. Worship will focus on the themes of Lent and will be guided by First Baptist Church ministers as well as special guests from the area. Lunch will be open from 11:45 a.m. until 12:15 p.m.
There is no charge for lunch, but donations will be welcomed. Reservations are not required but will be helpful.
To sign up, please contact the First Baptist Church office at (252) 438-3172.
Connect With The Author
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 79 Students to Fall Semester President’s List - April 18, 2019
- Reminder: Eichner to Perform at McGregor Hall Friday Evening - April 18, 2019
- Troxler Encourages Horse Owners to Vaccinate Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases - April 18, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff Partners With ALE to Make Drug Arrests, Seizures - April 18, 2019
- Kerr Lake Set for T-H Marine FLW Bass Fishing League Tournament - April 17, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Recent Untreated Wastewater Discharges - April 17, 2019