100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On Thursday, January 16, 2020, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division arrested Tiburcio Marcial Pineda, a Franklin County resident. Tiburcio Marcial Pineda was charged with (15) counts of Third-Degree Exploitation of a Minor.
Charges stemmed from an extensive investigation conducted by Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations Computer Crimes Unit.
The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation Computer Crimes Unit executed a search warrant at Mr. Pineda’s residence located at 215 Brannon Road, Zebulon. Upon completion of the search warrant, Mr. Pineda was taken into custody at his residence without incident.
Tiburcio Marcial Pineda is being held in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $250,000 secured bond.
Tiburcio Marcial Pineda – 36 years old – 215 Brannon Road Zebulon, NC 27597
Connect With The Author
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020
- NC Dept. of Agriculture Issues Notice for Essential Food and Agriculture Employees - March 27, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools to Continue Meal Pickup Over Spring Break Week - March 27, 2020
- North Carolina Receives Federal Disaster Declaration for COVID-19 - March 27, 2020
- Public Health Update: Three Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Granville, Two in Vance - March 27, 2020
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Creates $1 Million COVID-19 Relief Fund - March 26, 2020
- Vance Co. Schools Meal Pick Up Schedule for Week of March 30 – April 3 - March 26, 2020
- Stay in Shape With H-V Rec. & Parks ‘Body Blast’ Virtual Workout - March 26, 2020