100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information and photo courtesy Maria Parham Health
Maria Parham Health (MPH), a Duke LifePoint hospital, is excited to announce that Emma White, DO has joined their women’s care practice, Maria Parham Women’s Care. Dr. White joins the community from Pitman, New Jersey where she has completed her residency program.
Dr. White earned her medical degree from Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Spartanburg, South Carolina. She completed a residency program at the Rowan School of Medicine in Stratford, New Jersey.
Dr. White is a member of the American Medical Women’s Association, American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Osteopathic Association and the North Carolina Osteopathic Medical Association.
When she is not working, Dr. White enjoys sporting activities, mountain recreations, reading, traveling and quality time with her friends and family.
Dr. White is now accepting patients at Maria Parham Women’s Care located at 1209 SE Industry Drive in Oxford, North Carolina. This practice offers women’s health care services including well woman visits, obstetrical care, birth control management, high risk pregnancy care and menopause management.
To schedule an appointment, please call (252) 492-8576.
Connect With The Author
- Additions to VGCC Building Will Enhance Public Safety Training - November 21, 2019
- Law Enforcement Partnership Results in Franklin Co. Drug Arrest - November 21, 2019
- FREE ‘Tidings of Comfort and Joy’ Community Concert Coming to McGregor Hall - November 21, 2019
- Downtown Louisburg’s Tree Lighting Festivities to Include Visit From Santa - November 21, 2019
- Thornton Library Welcomes Children’s Author - November 21, 2019
- NC Pecan Growers Prevail With Good Crop for Thanksgiving - November 21, 2019
- VCS’ Dr. Anthony Jackson Named NC Superintendent of the Year - November 20, 2019
- Vance-Granville Community College Band to Present Winter Concert - November 20, 2019
- Fourth Annual Henderson-Vance Community Dinner to Offer Free Thanksgiving Meals - November 20, 2019
- 15th Annual Turkey Trot in Downtown Oxford to Benefit ACIM - November 20, 2019