Good things are happening for the Community Partners of Hope Men’s shelter, but your help is still needed. Volunteer supervisors, meals, computer support, and donations are all needed.
Also, Kaine Riggan of the Downtown Development Commission is searching Henderson for an appropriate place for CPOH long term needs. If you have suggestions, contact him at [email protected].
CPOH has a new fundraising portal! Check it out online and share it with your friends. You can access the portal by clicking here. CPOH needs cash for day-to-day expenses but will also begin a capital campaign once a permanent location is found.
The CPOH calendar is constantly being updated, so to check the latest schedule online at www.cp-hope.org and click on the shelter calendar tab at the top right. Here are the needs:
December 7 – Welcome and overnight
December 8 – Welcome
December 22 & 23 – Welcome
December 24 through January 5 – Volunteers needed for almost all positions!
December 24 (Christmas Eve)
December 27 through January 5
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - November 13, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - November 12, 2018
- Vance County Sheriff General Election Results 2018 - November 6, 2018
- Radio, Newspaper, Chamber Present Candidates Forum - October 14, 2018
- CURFEW IN HENDERSON, NC UNTIL 7:30 A.M., OCT 12, 2018 - October 11, 2018
- Weather Briefing: Hurricane Michael - October 11, 2018
- All Vance County Schools will be closed for students on Thursday, October 11 - October 10, 2018
- McGregor Hall – Unique Economic, Cultural Opportunity - October 8, 2018
- Brian Short H-V Dir Emergency Management 11am 9-12-18 - September 12, 2018
- Henderson Optimist Club Respect For Law 2018 - July 24, 2018