Good things are happening for the Community Partners of Hope Men’s shelter, but your help is still needed. Volunteer supervisors, meals, computer support, and donations are all needed.
Also, Kaine Riggan of the Downtown Development Commission is searching Henderson for an appropriate place for CPOH long term needs. If you have suggestions, contact him at [email protected].
CPOH has a new fundraising portal! Check it out online and share it with your friends. You can access the portal by clicking here. CPOH needs cash for day-to-day expenses but will also begin a capital campaign once a permanent location is found.
The CPOH calendar is constantly being updated, so to check the latest schedule online at www.cp-hope.org and click on the shelter calendar tab at the top right. Here are the needs:
December 7 – Welcome and overnight
December 8 – Welcome
December 22 & 23 – Welcome
December 24 through January 5 – Volunteers needed for almost all positions!
December 24 (Christmas Eve)
December 27 through January 5
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - August 21, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - August 20, 2018
- Henderson Optimist Club Respect For Law 2018 - July 24, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - July 23, 2018
- Summer Learning Can Be Simple and Engaging - June 5, 2018
- Economic Development Partnership of NC Manufacturers Event - June 5, 2018
- Vance County Budget 2018-2019 Unanimous Decision - June 5, 2018
- Warren County Commissioners’ Meeting (Tonight) 6-4-18 - June 4, 2018
- Relay for Life Auction Saturday, May 19 - May 18, 2018
- Jim Crawford Recognized as George R. Watkins Citizen of the Year - May 11, 2018