Good things are happening for the Community Partners of Hope Men’s shelter, but your help is still needed. Volunteer supervisors, meals, computer support, and donations are all needed.
Also, Kaine Riggan of the Downtown Development Commission is searching Henderson for an appropriate place for CPOH long term needs. If you have suggestions, contact him at [email protected].
CPOH has a new fundraising portal! Check it out online and share it with your friends. You can access the portal by clicking here. CPOH needs cash for day-to-day expenses but will also begin a capital campaign once a permanent location is found.
The CPOH calendar is constantly being updated, so to check the latest schedule online at www.cp-hope.org and click on the shelter calendar tab at the top right. Here are the needs:
December 7 – Welcome and overnight
December 8 – Welcome
December 22 & 23 – Welcome
December 24 through January 5 – Volunteers needed for almost all positions!
December 24 (Christmas Eve)
December 27 through January 5
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - February 20, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - February 20, 2018
- Master Gardener Symposium March 24 – Registration Required - February 19, 2018
- West End Community Watch Meeting Tues, Feb 20, 2018 - February 19, 2018
- Oxford Prep Set to Host 4th Mattress Sale Fundraiser - February 19, 2018
- VGCC Vanguards to play JV Tar Heels at Dean Dome - February 19, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - February 14, 2018
- Kittrell Community Watch Meeting Thurs, Feb 15, 2018 - February 13, 2018
- VGCC Honors Retired Faculty and Staff - February 13, 2018
- Meeting Student/Parent Needs in the 21st Century - February 12, 2018