-Press Release, City of Henderson
Notification of Possible Discoloration of Water
As a customer of the Kerr Lake Regional Water System/City of Henderson, you may have or may be experiencing a slight discoloration of your water. This is due to elevated levels of manganese and turnover in the surface water from which the KLRWS processes its water. This may cause the water in Henderson and surrounding areas to have a color to the water; however, there are no safety concerns related to this and the water can be used by the consumer.
The KLRW facility is in the process of adjusting the process to account for the manganese and remove the discoloration of the water.
If you have any questions, please call the Kerr Lake Regional Water Plant at 252-438-2141.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019