100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Join Cardinal Innovations Healthcare on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, for a discussion on guardianship, including alternatives for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
The session will be held at Baskerville Funeral Home, 104 S. Chestnut St. in Henderson, from 6 – 7 p.m.
Participants will learn about guardianship, when it is appropriate, how to start the process, the guardian’s rights and responsibilities, available alternatives and strategies to help individuals who do not meet the criteria for incompetency but need assistance to live safely in their communities.
For more information, please contact:
Baskerville Funeral Home, LLC – (252) 430-6824 or [email protected]
Monae Davis, Member Engagement Specialist, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare – [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020
- Plenty of Community Events Offered in Granville This Winter - January 24, 2020
- Mims Charged With Abduction of Children - January 24, 2020
- VCS Announces Innovative School Application Dates/Deadlines - January 23, 2020
- Granville County BOE Continues Negotiation to Lease JTOH - January 23, 2020