100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Join Cardinal Innovations Healthcare on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, for a discussion on guardianship, including alternatives for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
The session will be held at Baskerville Funeral Home, 104 S. Chestnut St. in Henderson, from 6 – 7 p.m.
Participants will learn about guardianship, when it is appropriate, how to start the process, the guardian’s rights and responsibilities, available alternatives and strategies to help individuals who do not meet the criteria for incompetency but need assistance to live safely in their communities.
For more information, please contact:
Baskerville Funeral Home, LLC – (252) 430-6824 or [email protected]
Monae Davis, Member Engagement Specialist, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare – [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- City Council’s Nov. Meeting to Include Public Hearing on Zoning Amendment - November 15, 2019
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Launches New Governance Structure - November 15, 2019
- Downtown Henderson to Hold Holiday Window Decorating Contest - November 15, 2019
- Living With Joint Pain? Join MPH for a FREE Lunch & Learn Event - November 15, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Meet Mon., Nov 18 - November 15, 2019
- Oxford Prep PTO to Hold 4th Annual Holiday Bazaar Sat., Nov. 16 - November 15, 2019
- NC Farms Open for Winter Events - November 15, 2019
- VGCC Awards Scholarships to 349 Students - November 14, 2019
- U.S. 158 Bridge in Granville County Opens - November 14, 2019
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Annual Handcrafted Holiday Market This Saturday! - November 14, 2019