100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Join Cardinal Innovations Healthcare on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, for a discussion on guardianship, including alternatives for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
The session will be held at Baskerville Funeral Home, 104 S. Chestnut St. in Henderson, from 6 – 7 p.m.
Participants will learn about guardianship, when it is appropriate, how to start the process, the guardian’s rights and responsibilities, available alternatives and strategies to help individuals who do not meet the criteria for incompetency but need assistance to live safely in their communities.
For more information, please contact:
Baskerville Funeral Home, LLC – (252) 430-6824 or [email protected]
Monae Davis, Member Engagement Specialist, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare – [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020