100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
Cardinal Innovations Healthcare is offering a free training titled “Opioid 101” on Monday, September 30, 2019, from 6 until 8 p.m.
The training will be held at Baskerville Funeral Home, LLC, 104 S. Chestnut St. in Henderson.
This training will focus on prevention, intervention, treatment, recovery, reducing the stigma and access to community resources.
To register or for additional information, please contact Gina Dement with Cardinal Innovations Healthcare – (919) 215-0721 or [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Town Talk 11/13/19: Contributions Needed for Shop With A Cop Envelope Raffle - November 13, 2019
- Granville’s Emergency Services Director Honored at State Conference - November 13, 2019
- City of Henderson Releases Sanitation Schedule for Thanksgiving Holiday - November 13, 2019
- VGCC Drama to Present ‘Appalachian Geisha’ Dec 6-8 - November 13, 2019
- Young Among Finalists for NCCAT Beginning Teacher of the Year Award - November 13, 2019
- DEA’s Drug Take Back Day Yields Highest NC Total Ever Collected - November 13, 2019
- FREE Fresh Produce Available at Second Thurs. Food Distribution - November 12, 2019
- Census Bureau Begins Job Recruitment Efforts - November 12, 2019
- Warrenton Christmas Parade to Delight Main Street Sat., Dec. 14 - November 12, 2019
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for ‘Cookies & Milk With Santa’ - November 12, 2019