100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
Cardinal Innovations Healthcare is offering a free training titled “Opioid 101” on Monday, September 30, 2019, from 6 until 8 p.m.
The training will be held at Baskerville Funeral Home, LLC, 104 S. Chestnut St. in Henderson.
This training will focus on prevention, intervention, treatment, recovery, reducing the stigma and access to community resources.
To register or for additional information, please contact Gina Dement with Cardinal Innovations Healthcare – (919) 215-0721 or [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019
- VGCC Introduces Online Career Coach Program for Students - September 16, 2019