100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Nancy Hux, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
There will be a free presentation to help citizens understand what services are available through Cardinal Innovations Healthcare, and how to access services, including emergency services, provider network, and wellness centers.
Learn how Cardinal Innovations Healthcare can help those in need of resources and services, with or without insurance.
This free event will be held Thursday, July 25, 2019, from 6 – 7:30 p.m. at Baskerville Funeral Home, 104 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson, N.C.
To register or for more information, contact Nancy Hux (252) 431-4018 or email [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019