100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Nancy Hux, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
There will be a free presentation to help citizens understand what services are available through Cardinal Innovations Healthcare, and how to access services, including emergency services, provider network, and wellness centers.
Learn how Cardinal Innovations Healthcare can help those in need of resources and services, with or without insurance.
This free event will be held Thursday, July 25, 2019, from 6 – 7:30 p.m. at Baskerville Funeral Home, 104 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson, N.C.
To register or for more information, contact Nancy Hux (252) 431-4018 or email [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019