Sometime between Thursday, June 18th, 2017 late evening and Friday, June 19th, 2017 early morning hours an unknown person or persons unlawfully went upon private property off Gantt Farm Road, Stem, NC and criminally damaged mailboxes.
Sometime between Saturday, July 1st, 2017 noon and Sunday, July 9th, 2017 late evening hours an unknown person or persons unlawfully went upon private property off George Sherman Road, Rougemont, NC and criminally forced entry into a shed and removed one 2600 PSI pressure washer, one DeWalt table chop saw and one Stihl MS290 chainsaw.
On Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017 between early morning and late evening hours an unknown person or persons unlawfully went upon private property off Tar Hill Road, Oxford, NC and criminally removed from a trailer- one 16 inch Stihl HT 101 pole saw, one Stihl BT 130 Auger with 6 inch bit, one Stihl 170 with a 16 inch bar chainsaw, one Stihl HS81 T 24 inch hedge trimmer and one Stihl FS110R straight shaft weed eater.
Sometime between Saturday, July 15th, 2017 and Monday, July 31st, 2017 during mid-morning hours an unknown person or persons unlawfully went upon private property off Graham Hobgood Road, Oxford, NC and criminally removed one ES 25 NAPA booster jumper, one back pack Solo sprayer, and one Lowes push mower from a storage shed.
Sometime between Friday, April 14th and Saturday, August 12th, 2017 during mid-afternoon hours an unknown person or persons unlawfully went upon private property off Hayes Road, Creedmoor, NC and forced entry into a shed and criminally removed a 2008 Honda CR dirt bike red in color.
Sometime between Sunday, August 13th late evening and Monday, August 14th, 2017 mid-morning hours an unknown person or persons unlawfully went upon inter-state 85 northbound at mile marker 185 and vandalized a disabled 4 door 2000 Honda Accord by breaking the windshield and criminally removed a radio from the vehicle.
If you have information concerning these incidents, please contact the Granville County Sheriff’s Office at 919-693-3213 or call Crime Stoppers 919-693-3100.
THE GRANVILLE COUNTY CRIME STOPPERS BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS AUTHORIZED THE PAYMENT OF A REWARD OF UP TO $1,000 FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST/INDICTMENT(S) OF PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE CRIMES. IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION CONCERNING THESE CRIMES OR ANY OTHER SERIOUS CRIME(S) IN GRANVILLE COUNTY. YOU ARE ASKED TO CALL THE GRANVILLE COUNTY CRIME STOPPERS IN OXFORD AT 919-693-3100.
Connect With The Author
- Henderson Residents Part of Large-Scale Money Laundering, Stolen Goods Case - June 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market Set for Business After Hours Event - June 20, 2019
- St. Andrews Presbyterian to Hold Yard Sale in New Pavilion - June 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hold Special Work Session – June 25 - June 20, 2019
- Greater New Life Ministries of Franklinton to Celebrate Second Anniversary - June 20, 2019
- City Urges Residents to Complete Online Litter Survey - June 19, 2019
- Classic Car Cruise-In to Feature Announcer Mike Joy, Music Legend Jackie Gore - June 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Provides Free Summer Meals for Local Children - June 19, 2019
- Granville County JCPC Recognizes Beeler For Years of Service - June 19, 2019
- City of Oxford Seeking Downtown, Historical Pictures - June 19, 2019