100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Brassfield Fire Department will hold a Fireman’s Day Fundraiser on Saturday, September 7, 2019, from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
BBQ Chicken & Pork Plates will be available for $10. Eat-in or take out. Eat-in is all-you-can-eat.
The fundraiser will be held at Brassfield Fire Department – Station 16, 1680 Highway 96 South (three miles south of Wilton).
All proceeds go to support the fire department.
For more information, contact Asst. Chief Hymiller at (919) 906-7828 or visit www.brassfieldfiredept.com.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019