100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Brassfield Fire Department will hold a Fireman’s Day Fundraiser on Saturday, September 7, 2019, from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
BBQ Chicken & Pork Plates will be available for $10. Eat-in or take out. Eat-in is all-you-can-eat.
The fundraiser will be held at Brassfield Fire Department – Station 16, 1680 Highway 96 South (three miles south of Wilton).
All proceeds go to support the fire department.
For more information, contact Asst. Chief Hymiller at (919) 906-7828 or visit www.brassfieldfiredept.com.
Connect With The Author
- Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Disaster? Find Out at ‘Lunch Break to Educate’ - August 19, 2019
- City Council to Consider Contracting With Firm in Manager Hiring Process - August 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Senior Services Now Affiliated With ‘Rock Steady Boxing’ - August 19, 2019
- Carolina Panthers’ Backup Quarterbacks Fail to Impress in Preseason Matchup - August 19, 2019
- VGCC’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to Include Food Truck Rodeo, Live Music - August 16, 2019
- Henderson/Vance Annual Night Out Against Crime Scheduled for Oct. 1 - August 16, 2019
- Concord Baptist Church in Kittrell to Hold Women’s Conference - August 16, 2019
- Five Aliens Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges, Two Found in Granville Co. - August 16, 2019
- Animal Services to Waive Adoption Fees for National Clear the Shelter Event - August 15, 2019
- Annual ‘Cops on Top’ Event to Raise Money for Special Olympics of NC - August 15, 2019