-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On July 10, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Unit issued a warrant for the arrest of Brandon Lee Brady, a Franklin County resident. Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Unit arrested Brandon Lee Brady later that day at his residence without incident.
Brandon Lee Brady was charged with the following: one (1) count of Felony Second Degree Forcible Rape.
Brandon Lee Brady is currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $100,000 secured bond.
Connect With The Author
- Granville Co. Provides Relief to Hurricane Victims, First Responders - September 21, 2018
- ‘Stars of the Grand Ole Opry’ to Delight Country Music Fans - September 21, 2018
- Vance Co. Republican Party to Hold “Get Out The Vote” Rally at Pool Rock - September 21, 2018
- Granville Co. Candidate Forum Scheduled for Oct. 2 - September 21, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Meet for Work Session – Thurs., Sept. 27 - September 21, 2018
- Drug Activity Complaints Lead to Arrest of Franklin Co. Man - September 21, 2018
- Vance Co. Animal Services Recipient of $7K+ Spay/Neuter Grant - September 20, 2018
- Red Cross: Blood, Platelet Donations Needed in Wake of Florence - September 20, 2018
- ‘Laugh It Up!’ Comedy Show to Entertain at McGregor Hall - September 20, 2018
- ‘A Dash of Hope’ 5K Run/Walk to Raise Funds for Community Partners of Hope - September 20, 2018