-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On July 10, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Unit issued a warrant for the arrest of Brandon Lee Brady, a Franklin County resident. Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Unit arrested Brandon Lee Brady later that day at his residence without incident.
Brandon Lee Brady was charged with the following: one (1) count of Felony Second Degree Forcible Rape.
Brandon Lee Brady is currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $100,000 secured bond.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Trustee L. Opie Frazier Jr. Awarded Order of the Long Leaf Pine - July 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Residents Encouraged to Register for ‘Code Red’ Notification Service - July 17, 2018
- Voting Informational to be Held at Perry Memorial Library, Sat., July 21 - July 17, 2018
- Lunch Break to Educate: Canva for Your Small Business - July 17, 2018
- Oxford’s Public Works Committee to Meet Thurs., July 19 - July 17, 2018
- Theft From Construction Site of Henderson Collegiate School - July 16, 2018
- Simmons to Hold ‘Coffee With A Candidate’ Meet and Greet - July 16, 2018
- Families Living Violence Free to Hold Quarter Auction at Vino Oasi - July 16, 2018
- U.S. Forfeits $700K+ in Proceeds Seized from Convenience Store Operators - July 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Crime Stoppers: Larceny in New Applewood Subdivision - July 16, 2018