-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On July 10, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Unit issued a warrant for the arrest of Brandon Lee Brady, a Franklin County resident. Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Unit arrested Brandon Lee Brady later that day at his residence without incident.
Brandon Lee Brady was charged with the following: one (1) count of Felony Second Degree Forcible Rape.
Brandon Lee Brady is currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $100,000 secured bond.
Connect With The Author
- Leslie to Speak at Chamber’s Annual Banquet, Citizen of the Year Nominees Needed - November 13, 2018
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Register Now for Christmas Social - November 13, 2018
- Maria Parham Volunteer Services Announces “In the Bag” Handbag Sale - November 13, 2018
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for Cookies & Milk With Santa - November 13, 2018
- Free Pencil Giveaway Continues at Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- Heavy Rain Expected Early This Week, No Threat of Winter Weather - November 12, 2018
- Henderson Institute Historical Museum to Host ‘Great Gatsby Gala’ at KLCC - November 12, 2018
- Yoga, Slide N Glide & Youth Basketball Extended at Aycock Rec. Center - November 12, 2018
- Leah Hinton to Perform at ‘A Night of Jazz Benefit Concert’ - November 12, 2018
- Reminder: Granville Co. Board of Commissioners to Tour District 5 - November 12, 2018