100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Angie Devine, Ballet Arts
The Ballet Arts All Stars in Henderson will hold a Fish Fry Fundraiser to support dancers’ competitions on Monday, September 23, 2019, from 4 until 7 p.m. at 220 Seafood Restaurant.
Plates will include trout, slaw, french fries and hush puppies for $7 per plate. Eat-in or take out (beverage provided with eat-in meals only).
All plates must be picked up by 7 p.m.
Please come out and support the Ballet Arts’ dancers!
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber President Calls on Community Leaders to Support ‘Hometown Debate’ - October 15, 2019
- One-Stop Early Voting for Granville Municipalities Begins Tomorrow - October 15, 2019
- Tri-City Seahawks to Hold Games, First Homecoming Event - October 15, 2019
- VGCC Announces 2019/2020 Psychology Club Officers, Members - October 15, 2019
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019