Vance County Schools
For Immediate Release
March 9, 2018
Vance County Schools is joining the Vance County Public School Foundation again this year in presenting the Arts Alive Talent Showcase on Saturday, March 24, at the McGregor Hall Performing Arts Center on Breckenridge Street in downtown Henderson.
Arts Alive will feature the display of over 200 pieces of visual art work from students in our schools and about 20 performing groups who are our students in the show.
The student art work can be viewed free of charge beginning at 4 p.m. in the McGregor Hall Gallery on March 24.
The show will begin at 7 p.m. in the McGregor Hall auditorium on March 24.
Tickets for the show are $5 per person. The tickets will go on sale beginning at 3 p.m. on Saturday, March 24, at McGregor Hall.
All proceeds from Arts Alive go to the Vance County Public School Foundation to support programs in our public school system.
Connect With The Author
- Is It Time for a Colonoscopy? - March 21, 2018
- African-American Business Seminar at NVHS 3-23-18 - March 21, 2018
- Granville County Board of Education – Public Hearing 4-9-18 - March 21, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - March 21, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - March 21, 2018
- 3-21-18 Weather and Closings/Delays - March 20, 2018
- Zeb Vance Ruritan Club Boston Butts for Easter 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Union Chapel United Methodist Church Stew 4-7-18 - March 20, 2018
- Granville County Internet Access Survey 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Granville Alive After Five 2018 - March 20, 2018