HPD Press Release – March 12, 2018
On Friday March 9, 2018 around 11:55 p.m., members of the Henderson Police Department responded to the 100 block of Parham Road in reference to someone being shot. Upon arrival, officers located Emmanuel Hargrove, 31, with a gunshot wound. Vance County EMS responded to the scene and transported Hargrove to Maria Parham Medical Center. Mr. Hargrove succumbed to his injured. Members of the Henderson Police Department Criminal Investigation Section are investigating the incident.
If anyone should have any information related to this case, they are encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925 or the Henderson Police Department at 252-438-4141. Crime Stoppers offers a reward of up to $2,000 for information that may lead to an arrest Callers may remain anonymous.
Authority: Chief M.W. Barrow
Connect With The Author
- Johnston Co. Resident Arrested in Franklin County – Suspect in Shooting - March 19, 2018
- Murder Suspect Turned Himself In (3-16-18) - March 16, 2018
- VGCC instructor’s children donate pieces of history to library - March 16, 2018
- VGCC honors Men’s Basketball sophomores - March 16, 2018
- Fish Fry 3-19-18 To Benefit Local Missions - March 15, 2018
- Press Release Homicide 03/14/18 - March 15, 2018
- SBI Requesting Help To Find This Car (Warren Home Invasion) - March 13, 2018
- 31 Year Old Man Shot Dead; HPD Investigating - March 12, 2018
- Franklin County Sheriff Makes Meth Lab Arrest 3-10-18 - March 12, 2018
- VGCC scholarship endowed by MR Williams - February 26, 2018