HPD Press Release – March 12, 2018
On Friday March 9, 2018 around 11:55 p.m., members of the Henderson Police Department responded to the 100 block of Parham Road in reference to someone being shot. Upon arrival, officers located Emmanuel Hargrove, 31, with a gunshot wound. Vance County EMS responded to the scene and transported Hargrove to Maria Parham Medical Center. Mr. Hargrove succumbed to his injured. Members of the Henderson Police Department Criminal Investigation Section are investigating the incident.
If anyone should have any information related to this case, they are encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925 or the Henderson Police Department at 252-438-4141. Crime Stoppers offers a reward of up to $2,000 for information that may lead to an arrest Callers may remain anonymous.
Authority: Chief M.W. Barrow
Connect With The Author
- Maria Parham Health Awarded Hospital Accreditation From the Joint Commission - September 17, 2018
- City’s Remodeled Fire Station, New Engine to be on Display at Open House - September 17, 2018
- Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers to Hold Annual Awards Banquet - September 17, 2018
- September’s ‘Gathering of Gardeners’ Workshop Canceled - September 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center’s Fall Festival to Offer Family Fun - September 17, 2018
- Amis Chapel Baptist to Host ‘Family Fun Day’ at Oxford’s Camp Oak Hill - September 17, 2018
- Vance Co. Tornado Not Confirmed by Local Officials; No Damage Reported - September 17, 2018
- Television Show ‘Fishing University’ to Feature Kerr Lake, Vance Co. Attractions - September 14, 2018
- Hurricane Florence Updates – Sept. 14 - September 14, 2018
- Go With the ‘Flo’ – Vance Co. Farmers Market Will be Open This Sat. - September 14, 2018